Adobe Flash has been the King of the castle for website animation, video and other "hip and cool" things for about a decade. Yet, ever since Apple released the iPhone and then the iPad without Flash support, the future of Flash has been in question.
What if Apple were to create a web version of this tool calling it iWeb Producer? iWeb Producer would help web developers create “Beautiful, motion rich Web content.” Isn't that what web browsers do — render HTML and CSS? It seems like Apple is already there. Apple need only repurpose their tools and they would have an effective Adobe Flash killer.
Apple has a real opportunity to drive a stake into Adobe Flash as a tool that does web animation and video. Apple would likely deliver this an OS X only product, which would continue to give creative folks yet another reason to purchase a Mac. Let's hope they take advantage soon.
- Apple's quiet but steady improvements to the butterfly keyboard
- Stop the Insanity! Did Apple's iPhones Sales Really Fall Last Quarter?!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team