It may be the last day of calendar year 2010, but it's Apple, Inc's fiscal Q1 2011, and it looks to be a pretty hot one Jobs and company. The December quarter may very well be a record for many of Apple's devices:
- 20+ million iPhones estimated to be sold
- 4+ million Macs (a first for the company)
- A record number of iPod touch's sold
- iPads breaching the 6 million mark
What calendar year 2011 may hold?
- iPhone on Verizon
- iPad 2, January (40 million iPads sold)
- Mapping/Nav software, January
- MobileMe (Free), January
- MacBook Pro's (MacBook Air style), April
- Final Cut Pro Update, April
- iPhone 5, June (90 million iPhones sold)
- New iPod lineup, August
- iTunes Cloud services, August
- OS X Lion, October
Are we missing anything???
Have a great - and safe - Happy New Year!
- Apple's quiet but steady improvements to the butterfly keyboard
- Stop the Insanity! Did Apple's iPhones Sales Really Fall Last Quarter?!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team