It may be the last day of calendar year 2010, but it's Apple, Inc's fiscal Q1 2011, and it looks to be a pretty hot one Jobs and company. The December quarter may very well be a record for many of Apple's devices:
- 20+ million iPhones estimated to be sold
- 4+ million Macs (a first for the company)
- A record number of iPod touch's sold
- iPads breaching the 6 million mark
What calendar year 2011 may hold?
- iPhone on Verizon
- iPad 2, January (40 million iPads sold)
- Mapping/Nav software, January
- MobileMe (Free), January
- MacBook Pro's (MacBook Air style), April
- Final Cut Pro Update, April
- iPhone 5, June (90 million iPhones sold)
- New iPod lineup, August
- iTunes Cloud services, August
- OS X Lion, October
Are we missing anything???
Have a great - and safe - Happy New Year!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- All I want for Christmas is a real Apple Server
- iPhone, Quit Tracking Me!
- MacBook with A10X: WWDC 2016
- For Christmas Tim Cook Deserves a Lump of Coal
- The Myth that is 4K, and Why Apple TV Doesn't Need It
- Apple's Notebook Lineup Still a Mess
- How Apple Beats Tesla – And Everyone Else
- Apple TV $40 Network Bundle Is No Deal
- Saying YES, the Apple Way