It may be the last day of calendar year 2010, but it's Apple, Inc's fiscal Q1 2011, and it looks to be a pretty hot one Jobs and company. The December quarter may very well be a record for many of Apple's devices:
- 20+ million iPhones estimated to be sold
- 4+ million Macs (a first for the company)
- A record number of iPod touch's sold
- iPads breaching the 6 million mark
What calendar year 2011 may hold?
- iPhone on Verizon
- iPad 2, January (40 million iPads sold)
- Mapping/Nav software, January
- MobileMe (Free), January
- MacBook Pro's (MacBook Air style), April
- Final Cut Pro Update, April
- iPhone 5, June (90 million iPhones sold)
- New iPod lineup, August
- iTunes Cloud services, August
- OS X Lion, October
Are we missing anything???
Have a great - and safe - Happy New Year!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You
- Strong Sales For Apple Watch Series 2
- Samsung Getting Destroyed By Airlines
- October Special Event Anticipation
- Apple's Innovation – Calm Before The Storm?
- Why Worry About North Korea, Nukes and EMP Blasts, When We have Samsung?!
- The Two Best Ways To Buy An iPhone 7 From Apple
- Apple's Sneak Attack In Ditching Analog Audio
- Pre Apple Special Event Predictions