It may be the last day of calendar year 2010, but it's Apple, Inc's fiscal Q1 2011, and it looks to be a pretty hot one Jobs and company. The December quarter may very well be a record for many of Apple's devices:
- 20+ million iPhones estimated to be sold
- 4+ million Macs (a first for the company)
- A record number of iPod touch's sold
- iPads breaching the 6 million mark
What calendar year 2011 may hold?
- iPhone on Verizon
- iPad 2, January (40 million iPads sold)
- Mapping/Nav software, January
- MobileMe (Free), January
- MacBook Pro's (MacBook Air style), April
- Final Cut Pro Update, April
- iPhone 5, June (90 million iPhones sold)
- New iPod lineup, August
- iTunes Cloud services, August
- OS X Lion, October
Are we missing anything???
Have a great - and safe - Happy New Year!
- Time for new Apple Displays
- Updated Mac Pro's at Apple October Special Event?
- Amazon Flinches: Fear of the all new Apple TV on full display
- Apple TV: What we don't know
- Apple's App stores need to think more like Google Search
- Waiting for iPhone 6s - Gate
- iPhone 6s - 3D Touch is more than a gimmick
- Details of Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program
- Apple's $32 a month iPhone plan is shaking the industry to its core
- What's next for iPhone 7?