Often we're so enamored with Apple’s cool technology that we forget that Apple, Inc. is a business. October is a very special month on the calendar for Apple, as it's the first month of their new fiscal year. This is why Apple typically releases updates to its product line in October/November — to start the year off with strong revenues. Consider...
|2008-Oct.||MacBook Air launch, MacBook and MacBook Pro updates|
|2009-Oct.||Mac mini, iMac and MacBook updates|
So far this year most of the products in Apple's arsenal have already been updated. So what hasn't? We think it might be a revamped MacBook Air. The MBA has been out of the limelight with Apple's genius with the iPhone and iPad. But the MBA may still have a place in the laptop lineup that makes sense. While we don't have any "insider info" we think that Apple will once again show off its "magical" design prowess and deliver an updated MBA that makes us all drool and think, "Gee, I'd like to have one of those" even if we don't need one.
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You
- Strong Sales For Apple Watch Series 2
- Samsung Getting Destroyed By Airlines
- October Special Event Anticipation
- Apple's Innovation – Calm Before The Storm?
- Why Worry About North Korea, Nukes and EMP Blasts, When We have Samsung?!
- The Two Best Ways To Buy An iPhone 7 From Apple
- Apple's Sneak Attack In Ditching Analog Audio