In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Amazon Flinches: Fear of the all new Apple TV on full display
- Apple TV: What we don't know
- Apple's App stores need to think more like Google Search
- Waiting for iPhone 6s - Gate
- iPhone 6s - 3D Touch is more than a gimmick
- Details of Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program
- Apple's $32 a month iPhone plan is shaking the industry to its core
- What's next for iPhone 7?
- How Apple Should Realign Their MacBook/Air/Pro Line-Up
- Android phones falling behind iPhone at an alarming rate