In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Why Tim Cook's Apple Supports Clinton
- Apple Watch - A Nice Touch
- Should iPad Pro Be Counted As A Mac?
- Apple Store or Apple Museum?
- Here comes á la carte programming – without Apple
- Warren's War on Apple, Means a War Against Herself
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?