In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations
- Will a President Trump or Clinton Help Apple The Most?
- Back to Steve Jobs 4-Quadrant Mac Approach
- Apple Just Made Notebook Touch Screens Stupid
- Samsung Note 7 Owners Were Loyal To Samsung, Not Android
- Apple's Desktop Macs Are In Trouble
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You