In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits
- Apple, Boeing and Low Earth Orbit Nirvana
- First Presentation in Steve Jobs Theater: iPhone's 10th Anniversary Special Event
- A Complete Car Offering From Apple Is In The Works
- Apple's New 10.5-inch iPad Pro Begins Shipping
- The Rebirth of Mac: Apple Listening to Customers or Responding to iPad's Missteps?