In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!