In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Tim Cook's Apple - Full Steam Ahead
- Is Microsoft Selling Apple Macs?
- CarPlay's Emerging Dominance
- Is the 12-inch iPad an Absurd Idea?
- Improving Apple TV’s User Experience (UX)
- Apple Special Event In February
- Is Apple’s Software Getting Better or Worse?
- Apple is racing towards making iPhone the new digital lifestyle hub
- Name of OS X 10.11
- Apple TV And The Home Network: Will Anyone Really Care?