In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Apple's Default Search Engine War: Is DuckDuckGo Next in Line for Safari?
- Apple Special Event: Something More Than Apple Watch?
- Wozniak Gets It Wrong on Net Neutrality
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple Special Event Invitations Sent
- Mercedes-Benz CEO: Clueless About Apple
- Apple Car: The Experience
- Apple MacBook Air Update
- Podcast Episode 108: Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Apple Car
- Steve Jobs: Visionary – Tim Cook: Wicked Smart
- Apple Car Should Have Detroit Shuddering in Absolute Fear