In the vein attempt to slow iPad sales, tablet vaporware has become all the rage, and it appears Dell is back for more. Oh goodie!
According to the Wall St. Journal, a new 7" phone-thingy is coming from Michael Dell's juggernaut of a company. How much will it cost, when will it be available, what are the specs? Michael didn't didn't say, but Mr. Dell did give us two specifications:
- The screen would be 7" (where else have we seen this not-a-cell phone, and not-a-fully-functional productivity screen size before?...)
- It would be running Android (yes, the Android that Google alluded to not being ready for prime-time tablet use).
I'm beginning to wonder who's running the show in Round Rock, TX. Is it Michael Dell or Michael Scott?...
- Happy Thanksgiving
- All I want for Christmas is a real Apple Server
- iPhone, Quit Tracking Me!
- MacBook with A10X: WWDC 2016
- For Christmas Tim Cook Deserves a Lump of Coal
- The Myth that is 4K, and Why Apple TV Doesn't Need It
- Apple's Notebook Lineup Still a Mess
- How Apple Beats Tesla – And Everyone Else
- Apple TV $40 Network Bundle Is No Deal
- Saying YES, the Apple Way