Apple's Discussion Forum has been down the last two times we checked. Once a few moments ago (16:45 Pacific Time) and once last night (22:00 Pacific Time)..
We have to wonder if this has anything to do with the forthcoming rumored launch of the MacBook Pros or any forthcoming launch. It could be just a maintenance update, or worse — if Apple isn't using Xserves to host this site we can see all sorts of potential problems.
Whatever the reason, we're hoping the site soon returns as it is a fantastic troubleshooting resource for the Mac community.
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines