We would probably have served you better by posting this on Monday instead of, well, Friday... T-GAAP took an extended vacation this week. Why now?
Simple. In general, this has been a historically slow time for Apple news, but consider this the calm before the storm. We'll be back with a vengeance on Monday, along with posting a fresh Podcast tomorrow. Until then enjoy the beach!
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines