It could be animals or wood, sports teams or politics, the fact is iPhone cases have moved from functional to reflecting a very personal style. We've rounded up some more off-beat (and a few mainstream) case makers for you to sink your teeth into. Our personal favorite? Skinit. Let's face it, the ability to customize your iPhone for only $14.99 is pretty cool.
Case Mate: Some interesting animal cases
Carved: Custom wooden cases
Zazzle: Phychedelyic cases
Otterbox: Durability is their signature
Skinit: Customized skins from sports to Hello Kitty, they've got 'em
If you have any other great case manufacturers to recommend share with everyone in comments!
- Apple Special Event: Something More Than Apple Watch?
- Wozniak Gets It Wrong on Net Neutrality
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple Special Event Invitations Sent
- Mercedes-Benz CEO: Clueless About Apple
- Apple Car: The Experience
- Apple MacBook Air Update
- Podcast Episode 108: Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Apple Car
- Steve Jobs: Visionary – Tim Cook: Wicked Smart
- Apple Car Should Have Detroit Shuddering in Absolute Fear
- Is TV too Small for Apple?