It could be animals or wood, sports teams or politics, the fact is iPhone cases have moved from functional to reflecting a very personal style. We've rounded up some more off-beat (and a few mainstream) case makers for you to sink your teeth into. Our personal favorite? Skinit. Let's face it, the ability to customize your iPhone for only $14.99 is pretty cool.
Case Mate: Some interesting animal cases
Carved: Custom wooden cases
Zazzle: Phychedelyic cases
Otterbox: Durability is their signature
Skinit: Customized skins from sports to Hello Kitty, they've got 'em
If you have any other great case manufacturers to recommend share with everyone in comments!
- Why Tim Cook's Apple Supports Clinton
- Apple Watch - A Nice Touch
- Should iPad Pro Be Counted As A Mac?
- Apple Store or Apple Museum?
- Here comes á la carte programming – without Apple
- Warren's War on Apple, Means a War Against Herself
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?