It could be animals or wood, sports teams or politics, the fact is iPhone cases have moved from functional to reflecting a very personal style. We've rounded up some more off-beat (and a few mainstream) case makers for you to sink your teeth into. Our personal favorite? Skinit. Let's face it, the ability to customize your iPhone for only $14.99 is pretty cool.
Case Mate: Some interesting animal cases
Carved: Custom wooden cases
Zazzle: Phychedelyic cases
Otterbox: Durability is their signature
Skinit: Customized skins from sports to Hello Kitty, they've got 'em
If you have any other great case manufacturers to recommend share with everyone in comments!
- New MacBook Destroys Competitors' Battery Life
- A 6th Generation iPod Touch?
- Is Apple TV dead or is it just the beginning?
- Intel – Your Days with Apple are Numbered
- Apple Watch: The Ultimate iPhone Accessory
- Apple Servers: Why It Still Makes Sense
- Why I'm buying the new MacBook
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear, Part 2
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear
- Apple Watch Edition Needs Celebrity Sponsors