It could be animals or wood, sports teams or politics, the fact is iPhone cases have moved from functional to reflecting a very personal style. We've rounded up some more off-beat (and a few mainstream) case makers for you to sink your teeth into. Our personal favorite? Skinit. Let's face it, the ability to customize your iPhone for only $14.99 is pretty cool.
Case Mate: Some interesting animal cases
Carved: Custom wooden cases
Zazzle: Phychedelyic cases
Otterbox: Durability is their signature
Skinit: Customized skins from sports to Hello Kitty, they've got 'em
If you have any other great case manufacturers to recommend share with everyone in comments!
- Happy 4th of July
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time
- Apple's new MacBook, the blueprint for a 12" iPad