It could be animals or wood, sports teams or politics, the fact is iPhone cases have moved from functional to reflecting a very personal style. We've rounded up some more off-beat (and a few mainstream) case makers for you to sink your teeth into. Our personal favorite? Skinit. Let's face it, the ability to customize your iPhone for only $14.99 is pretty cool.
Case Mate: Some interesting animal cases
Carved: Custom wooden cases
Zazzle: Phychedelyic cases
Otterbox: Durability is their signature
Skinit: Customized skins from sports to Hello Kitty, they've got 'em
If you have any other great case manufacturers to recommend share with everyone in comments!
- Stop the Insanity! Did Apple's iPhones Sales Really Fall Last Quarter?!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?