If you're like me in the realm of all-things-Apple, you are still waiting for your iPhone 5. I've put myself into several Target Mobile waiting lists (thinking Target Mobile is not a highly sought out venue for iPhones - thus I could get one quickly), but my plan has apparently backfired.
Karl, my co-T-GAAPer, ordered his online via AT&T, and received his in a week. Meanwhile, I, and others like me, continue to wait. I have been offered a few 16GB versions, and a White AT&T 32GB version, but I'm being stubborn this time around. 32GB Black on AT&T. Evidently, Target and other outlets are not getting great helpings of 32GB iPhones. That or they are extremely popular - or a combination of the two.
What's your story? Have your iPhone 5 yet? Still waiting? Let us know in the comments below.
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?
- An Apple Special Event in November?
- Google's Newest Pixel 2 Phones, Their Worst Ever?
- Best Thing About the MacBook Pro is...
- Tech Journalist's Apple TV 4K Hypocrisy On Full Display
- What Is The Difference Between iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X?
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close