If you're like me in the realm of all-things-Apple, you are still waiting for your iPhone 5. I've put myself into several Target Mobile waiting lists (thinking Target Mobile is not a highly sought out venue for iPhones - thus I could get one quickly), but my plan has apparently backfired.
Karl, my co-T-GAAPer, ordered his online via AT&T, and received his in a week. Meanwhile, I, and others like me, continue to wait. I have been offered a few 16GB versions, and a White AT&T 32GB version, but I'm being stubborn this time around. 32GB Black on AT&T. Evidently, Target and other outlets are not getting great helpings of 32GB iPhones. That or they are extremely popular - or a combination of the two.
What's your story? Have your iPhone 5 yet? Still waiting? Let us know in the comments below.
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits
- Apple, Boeing and Low Earth Orbit Nirvana
- First Presentation in Steve Jobs Theater: iPhone's 10th Anniversary Special Event
- A Complete Car Offering From Apple Is In The Works
- Apple's New 10.5-inch iPad Pro Begins Shipping
- The Rebirth of Mac: Apple Listening to Customers or Responding to iPad's Missteps?
- Finder FINALLY Arrives in iOS 11
- iPhone 8, Home Button and the Amazing OLED Display
- iPhone 8's Killer Feature – AirPods