If you're like me in the realm of all-things-Apple, you are still waiting for your iPhone 5. I've put myself into several Target Mobile waiting lists (thinking Target Mobile is not a highly sought out venue for iPhones - thus I could get one quickly), but my plan has apparently backfired.
Karl, my co-T-GAAPer, ordered his online via AT&T, and received his in a week. Meanwhile, I, and others like me, continue to wait. I have been offered a few 16GB versions, and a White AT&T 32GB version, but I'm being stubborn this time around. 32GB Black on AT&T. Evidently, Target and other outlets are not getting great helpings of 32GB iPhones. That or they are extremely popular - or a combination of the two.
What's your story? Have your iPhone 5 yet? Still waiting? Let us know in the comments below.
- Yawn - Galaxy S6 Generates No New Customers
- Happy 4th of July
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time