If you're like me in the realm of all-things-Apple, you are still waiting for your iPhone 5. I've put myself into several Target Mobile waiting lists (thinking Target Mobile is not a highly sought out venue for iPhones - thus I could get one quickly), but my plan has apparently backfired.
Karl, my co-T-GAAPer, ordered his online via AT&T, and received his in a week. Meanwhile, I, and others like me, continue to wait. I have been offered a few 16GB versions, and a White AT&T 32GB version, but I'm being stubborn this time around. 32GB Black on AT&T. Evidently, Target and other outlets are not getting great helpings of 32GB iPhones. That or they are extremely popular - or a combination of the two.
What's your story? Have your iPhone 5 yet? Still waiting? Let us know in the comments below.
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!