If you're like me in the realm of all-things-Apple, you are still waiting for your iPhone 5. I've put myself into several Target Mobile waiting lists (thinking Target Mobile is not a highly sought out venue for iPhones - thus I could get one quickly), but my plan has apparently backfired.
Karl, my co-T-GAAPer, ordered his online via AT&T, and received his in a week. Meanwhile, I, and others like me, continue to wait. I have been offered a few 16GB versions, and a White AT&T 32GB version, but I'm being stubborn this time around. 32GB Black on AT&T. Evidently, Target and other outlets are not getting great helpings of 32GB iPhones. That or they are extremely popular - or a combination of the two.
What's your story? Have your iPhone 5 yet? Still waiting? Let us know in the comments below.
- Apple's Default Search Engine War: Is DuckDuckGo Next in Line for Safari?
- Apple Special Event: Something More Than Apple Watch?
- Wozniak Gets It Wrong on Net Neutrality
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple Special Event Invitations Sent
- Mercedes-Benz CEO: Clueless About Apple
- Apple Car: The Experience
- Apple MacBook Air Update
- Podcast Episode 108: Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Apple Car
- Steve Jobs: Visionary – Tim Cook: Wicked Smart
- Apple Car Should Have Detroit Shuddering in Absolute Fear