So Panasonic wants to focus on being a supplier to Apple instead of potentially competing with them. Samsung may want to take notice.
In its place, Panasonic reportedly hopes to make its way into the more profitable business of building LCD panels for portable electronics. In particular, Panasonic is said to be interested in finding its way into Apple's supply chain for the iPad.
- What hints are hiding within Apple's September 9 special event invitation?
- Can Apple TV be a Game Changer without Games?
- September 9 Special Event: Apple TV Will Steal The Show
- Is 2017 the Year of the Apple Car?
- Tim Cook makes radical statement – Apple stock bounces back
- The State of Apple in Brazil
- Is a price increase coming for the new Apple TV?
- Biggest feature for the highly anticipated Apple TV
- Is the lack of an Apple TV Streaming service Apple's fault?
- OS X Yosemite gets a fifth revision