Hiroshima University has released a study claiming that looking a cute baby animals can increase productivity...
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to start with this, but how about:
- How does this idea to study such a topic even make it into the halls of a University?
- Why would a university even fund such a study? This is Japan right, not NYU (no offense to NYU students, well, maybe just a little...)?!
The show Red Eye on Fox News devoted nearly three minutes to the topic, but at least the show is rarely serious about anything, especially a topic like this. But here's some more salient points on this topic:
- If you truly need to stare at cute baby animal pictures to increase your productivity, greater focus to do your job is the least of your worries...
- Hang out at T-GAAP on this page, because this is the best cute baby animal picture - eva!
- And at the end of it all, if you truly want to boost your productivity, for the love of all things pure and good GET A MAC!
- Can Apple TV be a Game Changer without Games?
- September 9 Special Event: Apple TV Will Steal The Show
- Is 2017 the Year of the Apple Car?
- Tim Cook makes radical statement – Apple stock bounces back
- The State of Apple in Brazil
- Is a price increase coming for the new Apple TV?
- Biggest feature for the highly anticipated Apple TV
- Is the lack of an Apple TV Streaming service Apple's fault?
- OS X Yosemite gets a fifth revision
- Apple Readies Retail Locations for Apple Car