Hiroshima University has released a study claiming that looking a cute baby animals can increase productivity...
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to start with this, but how about:
- How does this idea to study such a topic even make it into the halls of a University?
- Why would a university even fund such a study? This is Japan right, not NYU (no offense to NYU students, well, maybe just a little...)?!
The show Red Eye on Fox News devoted nearly three minutes to the topic, but at least the show is rarely serious about anything, especially a topic like this. But here's some more salient points on this topic:
- If you truly need to stare at cute baby animal pictures to increase your productivity, greater focus to do your job is the least of your worries...
- Hang out at T-GAAP on this page, because this is the best cute baby animal picture - eva!
- And at the end of it all, if you truly want to boost your productivity, for the love of all things pure and good GET A MAC!
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines
- Apple Watch FUD Hits Record Levels
- Why Microsoft continues its assault on Apple
- New MacBook fast as latest Intel Core i5 MacBook Air?