Hiroshima University has released a study claiming that looking a cute baby animals can increase productivity...
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to start with this, but how about:
- How does this idea to study such a topic even make it into the halls of a University?
- Why would a university even fund such a study? This is Japan right, not NYU (no offense to NYU students, well, maybe just a little...)?!
The show Red Eye on Fox News devoted nearly three minutes to the topic, but at least the show is rarely serious about anything, especially a topic like this. But here's some more salient points on this topic:
- If you truly need to stare at cute baby animal pictures to increase your productivity, greater focus to do your job is the least of your worries...
- Hang out at T-GAAP on this page, because this is the best cute baby animal picture - eva!
- And at the end of it all, if you truly want to boost your productivity, for the love of all things pure and good GET A MAC!
- Tesla is about to become the Blackberry of electric cars, thanks to Apple
- Jimmy Iovine - Scared for Music's Future
- Apple is no "Tesla Graveyard" Mr. Musk
- Time for new Apple Displays
- Updated Mac Pro's at Apple October Special Event?
- Amazon Flinches: Fear of the all new Apple TV on full display
- Apple TV: What we don't know
- Apple's App stores need to think more like Google Search
- Waiting for iPhone 6s - Gate
- iPhone 6s - 3D Touch is more than a gimmick