Hiroshima University has released a study claiming that looking a cute baby animals can increase productivity...
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to start with this, but how about:
- How does this idea to study such a topic even make it into the halls of a University?
- Why would a university even fund such a study? This is Japan right, not NYU (no offense to NYU students, well, maybe just a little...)?!
The show Red Eye on Fox News devoted nearly three minutes to the topic, but at least the show is rarely serious about anything, especially a topic like this. But here's some more salient points on this topic:
- If you truly need to stare at cute baby animal pictures to increase your productivity, greater focus to do your job is the least of your worries...
- Hang out at T-GAAP on this page, because this is the best cute baby animal picture - eva!
- And at the end of it all, if you truly want to boost your productivity, for the love of all things pure and good GET A MAC!
- My Next Apple Purchase – Won't Be An Apple Product
- Is iPhone 7 going OLED?
- Apple TV Subscription Service: $20 I'm in – $30 probably not – $40 or higher forget it
- Ford: SYNC to stay in poll position, not CarPlay
- Love it or hate it, Apple Watch is only the beginning
- WWDC 2015: OS X Must Have Improvements
- AAPL Stock to $150 by October 2015?
- Apple Watch bands as iconic as the iPod ear buds
- Chicks Dig iPhone 6 Plus
- MacBook Review: Week One