Hiroshima University has released a study claiming that looking a cute baby animals can increase productivity...
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to start with this, but how about:
- How does this idea to study such a topic even make it into the halls of a University?
- Why would a university even fund such a study? This is Japan right, not NYU (no offense to NYU students, well, maybe just a little...)?!
The show Red Eye on Fox News devoted nearly three minutes to the topic, but at least the show is rarely serious about anything, especially a topic like this. But here's some more salient points on this topic:
- If you truly need to stare at cute baby animal pictures to increase your productivity, greater focus to do your job is the least of your worries...
- Hang out at T-GAAP on this page, because this is the best cute baby animal picture - eva!
- And at the end of it all, if you truly want to boost your productivity, for the love of all things pure and good GET A MAC!
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?
- An Apple Special Event in November?
- Google's Newest Pixel 2 Phones, Their Worst Ever?
- Best Thing About the MacBook Pro is...
- Tech Journalist's Apple TV 4K Hypocrisy On Full Display
- What Is The Difference Between iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X?
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close