Hiroshima University has released a study claiming that looking a cute baby animals can increase productivity...
Okay, I'm not quite sure how to start with this, but how about:
- How does this idea to study such a topic even make it into the halls of a University?
- Why would a university even fund such a study? This is Japan right, not NYU (no offense to NYU students, well, maybe just a little...)?!
The show Red Eye on Fox News devoted nearly three minutes to the topic, but at least the show is rarely serious about anything, especially a topic like this. But here's some more salient points on this topic:
- If you truly need to stare at cute baby animal pictures to increase your productivity, greater focus to do your job is the least of your worries...
- Hang out at T-GAAP on this page, because this is the best cute baby animal picture - eva!
- And at the end of it all, if you truly want to boost your productivity, for the love of all things pure and good GET A MAC!
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations
- Will a President Trump or Clinton Help Apple The Most?
- Back to Steve Jobs 4-Quadrant Mac Approach
- Apple Just Made Notebook Touch Screens Stupid
- Samsung Note 7 Owners Were Loyal To Samsung, Not Android
- Apple's Desktop Macs Are In Trouble
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You