SimCity is finally coming back to the Mac. It has already been released for the iPad and iPhone. Unlike the iOS version, SimCity for the Mac will be new. EA is expected to release a new version of SimCity for the Mac in February 2013.
Electronic Arts have create a sneak preview video demonstrating the new game. It can be found on YouTube here. The games looks pretty cool with more drawing like tools to layout a town. Users can watch homes being built, Sims moving in, and also follow Sims around town. It should be a fun game to play.
The only concern is EA. EA has had many issues lately at creating great games. They are so interested in squeezing the last penny out of products, often times they tend to ruin the game in the process. Lets hope EA changes course and creates a great game — SimCity players deserve it.
Will you be buying a copy when the new SimCity for Mac is Released?
- Apple Versus the One-Trick Ponies
- Podcast Episode 106: Let's Wait A While
- Tim Cook's Apple - Full Steam Ahead
- Is Microsoft Selling Apple Macs?
- CarPlay's Emerging Dominance
- Is the 12-inch iPad an Absurd Idea?
- Improving Apple TV’s User Experience (UX)
- Apple Special Event In February
- Is Apple’s Software Getting Better or Worse?
- Apple is racing towards making iPhone the new digital lifestyle hub