SimCity is finally coming back to the Mac. It has already been released for the iPad and iPhone. Unlike the iOS version, SimCity for the Mac will be new. EA is expected to release a new version of SimCity for the Mac in February 2013.
Electronic Arts have create a sneak preview video demonstrating the new game. It can be found on YouTube here. The games looks pretty cool with more drawing like tools to layout a town. Users can watch homes being built, Sims moving in, and also follow Sims around town. It should be a fun game to play.
The only concern is EA. EA has had many issues lately at creating great games. They are so interested in squeezing the last penny out of products, often times they tend to ruin the game in the process. Lets hope EA changes course and creates a great game — SimCity players deserve it.
Will you be buying a copy when the new SimCity for Mac is Released?
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines