SimCity is finally coming back to the Mac. It has already been released for the iPad and iPhone. Unlike the iOS version, SimCity for the Mac will be new. EA is expected to release a new version of SimCity for the Mac in February 2013.
Electronic Arts have create a sneak preview video demonstrating the new game. It can be found on YouTube here. The games looks pretty cool with more drawing like tools to layout a town. Users can watch homes being built, Sims moving in, and also follow Sims around town. It should be a fun game to play.
The only concern is EA. EA has had many issues lately at creating great games. They are so interested in squeezing the last penny out of products, often times they tend to ruin the game in the process. Lets hope EA changes course and creates a great game — SimCity players deserve it.
Will you be buying a copy when the new SimCity for Mac is Released?
- Special Event in September
- AAPL Stock In Dulldrums
- El Capitan: Will Your Apps Run in Apple's Latest OS?
- Why Apple Should Acquire GoPro
- Does a 12-inch iPad Pro make sense?
- 2015: Is Cook The Right Man For Apple?
- Apple TV to be Apple's hero in 2015
- Wall Street to Apple: It isn't how well you are doing, it's how well you are doing compared to our fantasy world
- Apple's Q3 2015 conference call – What will Tim Cook and Luca Maestri have in store?
- Affinity Photo Better Than Pixelmator? No Contest