No one questions Steve Jobs' extreme pursuit of perfection. And even though he's been gone for a full year now, Apple's 5th Avenue store in Manhattan only serves his devotion to detail in many areas. Jobs work underscored how futile it is other companies in the technology field to devote fain attention in believing they can top Apple at their own game.
Compare Apple retail stores with anyone else in the business, and the competition continues the Microsoft theme of "good enough". Whether or not Apple continues to build stunning facilities under Tim Cook has yet to be seen. But clearly, Jobs was not only a master craftsman of high tech, but he was also retail's Frank Lloyd Wright of our time.
If you have a favorite Apple store let us know below - and what makes it your fav.
- Is Apple TV dead or is it just the beginning?
- Intel – Your Days with Apple are Numbered
- Apple Watch: The Ultimate iPhone Accessory
- Apple Servers: Why It Still Makes Sense
- Why I'm buying the new MacBook
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear, Part 2
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear
- Apple Watch Edition Needs Celebrity Sponsors
- Lack of ports on the new MacBook? No problem for those living in 2015
- Where does the MacBook Air go now?