No one questions Steve Jobs' extreme pursuit of perfection. And even though he's been gone for a full year now, Apple's 5th Avenue store in Manhattan only serves his devotion to detail in many areas. Jobs work underscored how futile it is other companies in the technology field to devote fain attention in believing they can top Apple at their own game.
Compare Apple retail stores with anyone else in the business, and the competition continues the Microsoft theme of "good enough". Whether or not Apple continues to build stunning facilities under Tim Cook has yet to be seen. But clearly, Jobs was not only a master craftsman of high tech, but he was also retail's Frank Lloyd Wright of our time.
If you have a favorite Apple store let us know below - and what makes it your fav.
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines