No one questions Steve Jobs' extreme pursuit of perfection. And even though he's been gone for a full year now, Apple's 5th Avenue store in Manhattan only serves his devotion to detail in many areas. Jobs work underscored how futile it is other companies in the technology field to devote fain attention in believing they can top Apple at their own game.
Compare Apple retail stores with anyone else in the business, and the competition continues the Microsoft theme of "good enough". Whether or not Apple continues to build stunning facilities under Tim Cook has yet to be seen. But clearly, Jobs was not only a master craftsman of high tech, but he was also retail's Frank Lloyd Wright of our time.
If you have a favorite Apple store let us know below - and what makes it your fav.
- My Next Apple Purchase – Won't Be An Apple Product
- Is iPhone 7 going OLED?
- Apple TV Subscription Service: $20 I'm in – $30 probably not – $40 or higher forget it
- Ford: SYNC to stay in poll position, not CarPlay
- Love it or hate it, Apple Watch is only the beginning
- WWDC 2015: OS X Must Have Improvements
- AAPL Stock to $150 by October 2015?
- Apple Watch bands as iconic as the iPod ear buds
- Chicks Dig iPhone 6 Plus
- MacBook Review: Week One