No one questions Steve Jobs' extreme pursuit of perfection. And even though he's been gone for a full year now, Apple's 5th Avenue store in Manhattan only serves his devotion to detail in many areas. Jobs work underscored how futile it is other companies in the technology field to devote fain attention in believing they can top Apple at their own game.
Compare Apple retail stores with anyone else in the business, and the competition continues the Microsoft theme of "good enough". Whether or not Apple continues to build stunning facilities under Tim Cook has yet to be seen. But clearly, Jobs was not only a master craftsman of high tech, but he was also retail's Frank Lloyd Wright of our time.
If you have a favorite Apple store let us know below - and what makes it your fav.
- You Started With A FitBit, But You'll End With An Apple Watch and AirPods
- iPhone 8 Roundup – From Rumors To Reality
- iPhone 8: If Apple Charges A Premium, It Had Better Get It Right
- Mythical AirPods Arriving Soon?
- Design Your Own Apple Watch Face App
- Should Apple's Board Search for New Leadership?
- Where Does Apple Go To Grow?
- Merry Christmas from T-GAAP
- If you think AirPods Are Ugly It's Time You Take Another Look
- Record Sales For Surface? Seriously?