No one questions Steve Jobs' extreme pursuit of perfection. And even though he's been gone for a full year now, Apple's 5th Avenue store in Manhattan only serves his devotion to detail in many areas. Jobs work underscored how futile it is other companies in the technology field to devote fain attention in believing they can top Apple at their own game.
Compare Apple retail stores with anyone else in the business, and the competition continues the Microsoft theme of "good enough". Whether or not Apple continues to build stunning facilities under Tim Cook has yet to be seen. But clearly, Jobs was not only a master craftsman of high tech, but he was also retail's Frank Lloyd Wright of our time.
If you have a favorite Apple store let us know below - and what makes it your fav.
- Can Apple TV be a Game Changer without Games?
- September 9 Special Event: Apple TV Will Steal The Show
- Is 2017 the Year of the Apple Car?
- Tim Cook makes radical statement – Apple stock bounces back
- The State of Apple in Brazil
- Is a price increase coming for the new Apple TV?
- Biggest feature for the highly anticipated Apple TV
- Is the lack of an Apple TV Streaming service Apple's fault?
- OS X Yosemite gets a fifth revision
- Apple Readies Retail Locations for Apple Car