No one questions Steve Jobs' extreme pursuit of perfection. And even though he's been gone for a full year now, Apple's 5th Avenue store in Manhattan only serves his devotion to detail in many areas. Jobs work underscored how futile it is other companies in the technology field to devote fain attention in believing they can top Apple at their own game.
Compare Apple retail stores with anyone else in the business, and the competition continues the Microsoft theme of "good enough". Whether or not Apple continues to build stunning facilities under Tim Cook has yet to be seen. But clearly, Jobs was not only a master craftsman of high tech, but he was also retail's Frank Lloyd Wright of our time.
If you have a favorite Apple store let us know below - and what makes it your fav.
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!