John Paczkowski over at AllThingsD has a great article on iPhone 5 being virtually impossible to get in Hong Kong due to staggering demand. What makes the article so great? Cowbell and Bruce Dickinson of course. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to get with the program and check this out. At least John's all over it.
T-GAAP managed to unearth this - until now - undiscovered image of Bruce with what appears to be a prototype 5th generation iPod touch.
In other news, iPod touch is now shipping. If you've got your order in, it should only be a matter of days. And if you think the highly rumored iPad mini is going to be $299, guess again, because that's entry level price for new iPod touch (albeit with hefty 32GB). The new iPad mini is likely to start at $399, running along side the iPad 2 at the same price through the end of December.
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?
- An Apple Special Event in November?
- Google's Newest Pixel 2 Phones, Their Worst Ever?
- Best Thing About the MacBook Pro is...
- Tech Journalist's Apple TV 4K Hypocrisy On Full Display
- What Is The Difference Between iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X?
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close