John Paczkowski over at AllThingsD has a great article on iPhone 5 being virtually impossible to get in Hong Kong due to staggering demand. What makes the article so great? Cowbell and Bruce Dickinson of course. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to get with the program and check this out. At least John's all over it.
T-GAAP managed to unearth this - until now - undiscovered image of Bruce with what appears to be a prototype 5th generation iPod touch.
In other news, iPod touch is now shipping. If you've got your order in, it should only be a matter of days. And if you think the highly rumored iPad mini is going to be $299, guess again, because that's entry level price for new iPod touch (albeit with hefty 32GB). The new iPad mini is likely to start at $399, running along side the iPad 2 at the same price through the end of December.
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations
- Will a President Trump or Clinton Help Apple The Most?
- Back to Steve Jobs 4-Quadrant Mac Approach
- Apple Just Made Notebook Touch Screens Stupid
- Samsung Note 7 Owners Were Loyal To Samsung, Not Android
- Apple's Desktop Macs Are In Trouble
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You