John Paczkowski over at AllThingsD has a great article on iPhone 5 being virtually impossible to get in Hong Kong due to staggering demand. What makes the article so great? Cowbell and Bruce Dickinson of course. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to get with the program and check this out. At least John's all over it.
T-GAAP managed to unearth this - until now - undiscovered image of Bruce with what appears to be a prototype 5th generation iPod touch.
In other news, iPod touch is now shipping. If you've got your order in, it should only be a matter of days. And if you think the highly rumored iPad mini is going to be $299, guess again, because that's entry level price for new iPod touch (albeit with hefty 32GB). The new iPad mini is likely to start at $399, running along side the iPad 2 at the same price through the end of December.
- Mythical AirPods Arriving Soon?
- Design Your Own Apple Watch Face App
- Should Apple's Board Search for New Leadership?
- Where Does Apple Go To Grow?
- Merry Christmas from T-GAAP
- If you think AirPods Are Ugly It's Time You Take Another Look
- Record Sales For Surface? Seriously?
- MacBook Pro: Great Features, Expensive
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations