John Paczkowski over at AllThingsD has a great article on iPhone 5 being virtually impossible to get in Hong Kong due to staggering demand. What makes the article so great? Cowbell and Bruce Dickinson of course. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to get with the program and check this out. At least John's all over it.
T-GAAP managed to unearth this - until now - undiscovered image of Bruce with what appears to be a prototype 5th generation iPod touch.
In other news, iPod touch is now shipping. If you've got your order in, it should only be a matter of days. And if you think the highly rumored iPad mini is going to be $299, guess again, because that's entry level price for new iPod touch (albeit with hefty 32GB). The new iPad mini is likely to start at $399, running along side the iPad 2 at the same price through the end of December.
- Happy 4th of July
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time
- Apple's new MacBook, the blueprint for a 12" iPad