Episode 87: Surface of Blackberry 10, hmmm: Mark, Karl and Werner talk Apple's iTV is imminent; Apple Stock taking plunge; Texting drops for the first-time in history; Avast does survey of 132k of their customers for USA Today 42% of those planning on buying a PC, said it would be a Mac or and iPad (12% Mac, 30% iPad); Holiday season, Windows 8 and Surface; Map-Time! Google prepping a Maps app for iOS, Nokia preparing maps: link ; RIM CEO Thornstein Heins is confident of Blackberry 10 success ; UltraBooks = fail. All this and much, much more in Episode 87: Surface or Blackberry 10, hmmm,.
- My Next Apple Purchase – Won't Be An Apple Product
- Is iPhone 7 going OLED?
- Apple TV Subscription Service: $20 I'm in – $30 probably not – $40 or higher forget it
- Ford: SYNC to stay in poll position, not CarPlay
- Love it or hate it, Apple Watch is only the beginning
- WWDC 2015: OS X Must Have Improvements
- AAPL Stock to $150 by October 2015?
- Apple Watch bands as iconic as the iPod ear buds
- Chicks Dig iPhone 6 Plus
- MacBook Review: Week One