Episode 87: Surface of Blackberry 10, hmmm: Mark, Karl and Werner talk Apple's iTV is imminent; Apple Stock taking plunge; Texting drops for the first-time in history; Avast does survey of 132k of their customers for USA Today 42% of those planning on buying a PC, said it would be a Mac or and iPad (12% Mac, 30% iPad); Holiday season, Windows 8 and Surface; Map-Time! Google prepping a Maps app for iOS, Nokia preparing maps: link ; RIM CEO Thornstein Heins is confident of Blackberry 10 success ; UltraBooks = fail. All this and much, much more in Episode 87: Surface or Blackberry 10, hmmm,.
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?
- Why Apple Should Bundle Wireless Beats "EarPods" with iPhone 7
- iPhone SE is Apple's Trojan Horse
- OS X - Active or Inactive?
- Apple's Mac lineup in languishing – Is a massive re-invention near?
- MotorTrend Got One thing Right About Apple Car – Maybe
- Apple's Target is Set – Tesla's Model 3