Episode 87: Surface of Blackberry 10, hmmm: Mark, Karl and Werner talk Apple's iTV is imminent; Apple Stock taking plunge; Texting drops for the first-time in history; Avast does survey of 132k of their customers for USA Today 42% of those planning on buying a PC, said it would be a Mac or and iPad (12% Mac, 30% iPad); Holiday season, Windows 8 and Surface; Map-Time! Google prepping a Maps app for iOS, Nokia preparing maps: link ; RIM CEO Thornstein Heins is confident of Blackberry 10 success ; UltraBooks = fail. All this and much, much more in Episode 87: Surface or Blackberry 10, hmmm,.
- New MacBook Destroys Competitors' Battery Life
- A 6th Generation iPod Touch?
- Is Apple TV dead or is it just the beginning?
- Intel – Your Days with Apple are Numbered
- Apple Watch: The Ultimate iPhone Accessory
- Apple Servers: Why It Still Makes Sense
- Why I'm buying the new MacBook
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear, Part 2
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear
- Apple Watch Edition Needs Celebrity Sponsors