Episode 87: Surface of Blackberry 10, hmmm: Mark, Karl and Werner talk Apple's iTV is imminent; Apple Stock taking plunge; Texting drops for the first-time in history; Avast does survey of 132k of their customers for USA Today 42% of those planning on buying a PC, said it would be a Mac or and iPad (12% Mac, 30% iPad); Holiday season, Windows 8 and Surface; Map-Time! Google prepping a Maps app for iOS, Nokia preparing maps: link ; RIM CEO Thornstein Heins is confident of Blackberry 10 success ; UltraBooks = fail. All this and much, much more in Episode 87: Surface or Blackberry 10, hmmm,.
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines