Episode 87: Surface of Blackberry 10, hmmm: Mark, Karl and Werner talk Apple's iTV is imminent; Apple Stock taking plunge; Texting drops for the first-time in history; Avast does survey of 132k of their customers for USA Today 42% of those planning on buying a PC, said it would be a Mac or and iPad (12% Mac, 30% iPad); Holiday season, Windows 8 and Surface; Map-Time! Google prepping a Maps app for iOS, Nokia preparing maps: link ; RIM CEO Thornstein Heins is confident of Blackberry 10 success ; UltraBooks = fail. All this and much, much more in Episode 87: Surface or Blackberry 10, hmmm,.
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time
- Apple's new MacBook, the blueprint for a 12" iPad
- WWDC 15: OS X El Capitan - 3 Best Features