Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching: Listen as Mark, Karl and Werner crunch their way through another entertaining podcast. Topics: 20mm chips in 2014, iPhone 5 with 4 inch screens, New iOS mapping, iMacs and MacBook Pros get retina displays next round, Google's Chrome browser for iOS, Zune player should have been skipped, Tim Cook with Speaker Boehner, Nanny Computing and Unlimited Data plans. All this and much, much more in Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?
- An Apple Special Event in November?