Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching: Listen as Mark, Karl and Werner crunch their way through another entertaining podcast. Topics: 20mm chips in 2014, iPhone 5 with 4 inch screens, New iOS mapping, iMacs and MacBook Pros get retina displays next round, Google's Chrome browser for iOS, Zune player should have been skipped, Tim Cook with Speaker Boehner, Nanny Computing and Unlimited Data plans. All this and much, much more in Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching!
- Why Apple Should Acquire GoPro
- Does a 12-inch iPad Pro make sense?
- 2015: Is Cook The Right Man For Apple?
- Apple TV to be Apple's hero in 2015
- Wall Street to Apple: It isn't how well you are doing, it's how well you are doing compared to our fantasy world
- Apple's Q3 2015 conference call – What will Tim Cook and Luca Maestri have in store?
- Affinity Photo Better Than Pixelmator? No Contest
- Three Keys to Apple TV Dominating the Market this Fall
- Formal FTC investigation into Apple Music would be baseless
- Yawn - Galaxy S6 Generates No New Customers