Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching: Listen as Mark, Karl and Werner crunch their way through another entertaining podcast. Topics: 20mm chips in 2014, iPhone 5 with 4 inch screens, New iOS mapping, iMacs and MacBook Pros get retina displays next round, Google's Chrome browser for iOS, Zune player should have been skipped, Tim Cook with Speaker Boehner, Nanny Computing and Unlimited Data plans. All this and much, much more in Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching!
- An Apple Special Event in November?
- Google's Newest Pixel 2 Phones, Their Worst Ever?
- Best Thing About the MacBook Pro is...
- Tech Journalist's Apple TV 4K Hypocrisy On Full Display
- What Is The Difference Between iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X?
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits