Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching: Listen as Mark, Karl and Werner crunch their way through another entertaining podcast. Topics: 20mm chips in 2014, iPhone 5 with 4 inch screens, New iOS mapping, iMacs and MacBook Pros get retina displays next round, Google's Chrome browser for iOS, Zune player should have been skipped, Tim Cook with Speaker Boehner, Nanny Computing and Unlimited Data plans. All this and much, much more in Episode 80: Quit Your Crunching!
- 3 Must Have Features for a New Apple TV
- Anticipation Builds for WWDC 2015
- My Next Apple Purchase – Won't Be An Apple Product
- Is iPhone 7 going OLED?
- Apple TV Subscription Service: $20 I'm in – $30 probably not – $40 or higher forget it
- Ford: SYNC to stay in poll position, not CarPlay
- Love it or hate it, Apple Watch is only the beginning
- WWDC 2015: OS X Must Have Improvements
- AAPL Stock to $150 by October 2015?
- Apple Watch bands as iconic as the iPod ear buds