John Paczkowski of the AllThingsD stated that Bob Mansfield, Apple's senior vice president of Hardware Engineering is retiring, and that Apple has confirmed to Paczkowski this is indeed the case. T-GAAP has taken a hard look at Apple's Veeps, and there is little debate as to why Bob is leaving... He's just simply not handsome enough. We are guessing the next guy to go would be between Bruce Sewell or Peter Oppenheimer. But really, we are just three guys, thus we really don't know much about guy looks, we are just taking an educated guess here.
Apple has not yet posted an official press release of Bob's retirement, but when it becomes live, it will likely be posted here.
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines