John Paczkowski of the AllThingsD stated that Bob Mansfield, Apple's senior vice president of Hardware Engineering is retiring, and that Apple has confirmed to Paczkowski this is indeed the case. T-GAAP has taken a hard look at Apple's Veeps, and there is little debate as to why Bob is leaving... He's just simply not handsome enough. We are guessing the next guy to go would be between Bruce Sewell or Peter Oppenheimer. But really, we are just three guys, thus we really don't know much about guy looks, we are just taking an educated guess here.
Apple has not yet posted an official press release of Bob's retirement, but when it becomes live, it will likely be posted here.
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!