John Paczkowski of the AllThingsD stated that Bob Mansfield, Apple's senior vice president of Hardware Engineering is retiring, and that Apple has confirmed to Paczkowski this is indeed the case. T-GAAP has taken a hard look at Apple's Veeps, and there is little debate as to why Bob is leaving... He's just simply not handsome enough. We are guessing the next guy to go would be between Bruce Sewell or Peter Oppenheimer. But really, we are just three guys, thus we really don't know much about guy looks, we are just taking an educated guess here.
Apple has not yet posted an official press release of Bob's retirement, but when it becomes live, it will likely be posted here.
- Happy 4th of July
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time
- Apple's new MacBook, the blueprint for a 12" iPad