John Paczkowski of the AllThingsD stated that Bob Mansfield, Apple's senior vice president of Hardware Engineering is retiring, and that Apple has confirmed to Paczkowski this is indeed the case. T-GAAP has taken a hard look at Apple's Veeps, and there is little debate as to why Bob is leaving... He's just simply not handsome enough. We are guessing the next guy to go would be between Bruce Sewell or Peter Oppenheimer. But really, we are just three guys, thus we really don't know much about guy looks, we are just taking an educated guess here.
Apple has not yet posted an official press release of Bob's retirement, but when it becomes live, it will likely be posted here.
- Apple Store or Apple Museum?
- Here comes á la carte programming – without Apple
- Warren's War on Apple, Means a War Against Herself
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?
- Why Apple Should Bundle Wireless Beats "EarPods" with iPhone 7
- iPhone SE is Apple's Trojan Horse
- OS X - Active or Inactive?