Apple will release their Q3 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24th. You can follow the call live via this link. Apple will hold their Investor Relations conference call at 2pm Pacific time. Quicktime is required to listen to the live stream (which is an audio-only stream).
The call is likely to contain information regarding Apple's first-ever quarterly dividend for shareholders. If you have never listened to a call, expect nothing to be discussed in the way of forthcoming products, competition or legal matters. We will be on hand to deliver live coverage of the earnings call on July 24th. T-GAAP will provide a short synopsis of the event after it's conclusion.
- iPhone 6 still outpacing even the newest Android products
- What hints are hiding within Apple's September 9 special event invitation?
- Can Apple TV be a Game Changer without Games?
- September 9 Special Event: Apple TV Will Steal The Show
- Is 2017 the Year of the Apple Car?
- Tim Cook makes radical statement – Apple stock bounces back
- The State of Apple in Brazil
- Is a price increase coming for the new Apple TV?
- Biggest feature for the highly anticipated Apple TV
- Is the lack of an Apple TV Streaming service Apple's fault?