Apple will release their Q3 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24th. You can follow the call live via this link. Apple will hold their Investor Relations conference call at 2pm Pacific time. Quicktime is required to listen to the live stream (which is an audio-only stream).
The call is likely to contain information regarding Apple's first-ever quarterly dividend for shareholders. If you have never listened to a call, expect nothing to be discussed in the way of forthcoming products, competition or legal matters. We will be on hand to deliver live coverage of the earnings call on July 24th. T-GAAP will provide a short synopsis of the event after it's conclusion.
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations
- Will a President Trump or Clinton Help Apple The Most?
- Back to Steve Jobs 4-Quadrant Mac Approach
- Apple Just Made Notebook Touch Screens Stupid
- Samsung Note 7 Owners Were Loyal To Samsung, Not Android
- Apple's Desktop Macs Are In Trouble
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You