Apple will release their Q3 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24th. You can follow the call live via this link. Apple will hold their Investor Relations conference call at 2pm Pacific time. Quicktime is required to listen to the live stream (which is an audio-only stream).
The call is likely to contain information regarding Apple's first-ever quarterly dividend for shareholders. If you have never listened to a call, expect nothing to be discussed in the way of forthcoming products, competition or legal matters. We will be on hand to deliver live coverage of the earnings call on July 24th. T-GAAP will provide a short synopsis of the event after it's conclusion.
- Apple, Boeing and Low Earth Orbit Nirvana
- First Presentation in Steve Jobs Theater: iPhone's 10th Anniversary Special Event
- A Complete Car Offering From Apple Is In The Works
- Apple's New 10.5-inch iPad Pro Begins Shipping
- The Rebirth of Mac: Apple Listening to Customers or Responding to iPad's Missteps?
- Finder FINALLY Arrives in iOS 11
- iPhone 8, Home Button and the Amazing OLED Display
- iPhone 8's Killer Feature – AirPods
- You Started With A FitBit, But You'll End With An Apple Watch and AirPods
- iPhone 8 Roundup – From Rumors To Reality