Apple will release their Q3 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24th. You can follow the call live via this link. Apple will hold their Investor Relations conference call at 2pm Pacific time. Quicktime is required to listen to the live stream (which is an audio-only stream).
The call is likely to contain information regarding Apple's first-ever quarterly dividend for shareholders. If you have never listened to a call, expect nothing to be discussed in the way of forthcoming products, competition or legal matters. We will be on hand to deliver live coverage of the earnings call on July 24th. T-GAAP will provide a short synopsis of the event after it's conclusion.
- Yawn - Galaxy S6 Generates No New Customers
- Happy 4th of July
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time