Apple will release their Q3 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24th. You can follow the call live via this link. Apple will hold their Investor Relations conference call at 2pm Pacific time. Quicktime is required to listen to the live stream (which is an audio-only stream).
The call is likely to contain information regarding Apple's first-ever quarterly dividend for shareholders. If you have never listened to a call, expect nothing to be discussed in the way of forthcoming products, competition or legal matters. We will be on hand to deliver live coverage of the earnings call on July 24th. T-GAAP will provide a short synopsis of the event after it's conclusion.
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?
- Why Apple Should Bundle Wireless Beats "EarPods" with iPhone 7
- iPhone SE is Apple's Trojan Horse
- OS X - Active or Inactive?
- Apple's Mac lineup in languishing – Is a massive re-invention near?
- MotorTrend Got One thing Right About Apple Car – Maybe
- Apple's Target is Set – Tesla's Model 3