Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about iPad Mini rumors, Mountain Lion launch date, 13-inch MBP retina display, Steve Ballmer claims to compete with Apple everywhere, Marisa Mayer leaves Google to head Yahoo!, and Microsoft and NBC split after 16 years on MSNBC joint venture.
All this and much, much more in Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping.
- Apple's Sneak Attack In Ditching Analog Audio
- Pre Apple Special Event Predictions
- Why Tim Cook's Apple Supports Clinton
- Apple Watch - A Nice Touch
- Should iPad Pro Be Counted As A Mac?
- Apple Store or Apple Museum?
- Here comes á la carte programming – without Apple
- Warren's War on Apple, Means a War Against Herself
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami