Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about iPad Mini rumors, Mountain Lion launch date, 13-inch MBP retina display, Steve Ballmer claims to compete with Apple everywhere, Marisa Mayer leaves Google to head Yahoo!, and Microsoft and NBC split after 16 years on MSNBC joint venture.
All this and much, much more in Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping.
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations
- Will a President Trump or Clinton Help Apple The Most?
- Back to Steve Jobs 4-Quadrant Mac Approach
- Apple Just Made Notebook Touch Screens Stupid
- Samsung Note 7 Owners Were Loyal To Samsung, Not Android
- Apple's Desktop Macs Are In Trouble
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You