Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about iPad Mini rumors, Mountain Lion launch date, 13-inch MBP retina display, Steve Ballmer claims to compete with Apple everywhere, Marisa Mayer leaves Google to head Yahoo!, and Microsoft and NBC split after 16 years on MSNBC joint venture.
All this and much, much more in Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping.
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?
- Why Apple Should Bundle Wireless Beats "EarPods" with iPhone 7
- iPhone SE is Apple's Trojan Horse
- OS X - Active or Inactive?
- Apple's Mac lineup in languishing – Is a massive re-invention near?
- MotorTrend Got One thing Right About Apple Car – Maybe
- Apple's Target is Set – Tesla's Model 3
- Apple's Once Cutting Edge Mac Pro Tower Now Following Habits Of Old
- iPad Pro - The Missing Keyboard Button
- Who Will Buy Apple's New 9.7" iPad Pro?