Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about iPad Mini rumors, Mountain Lion launch date, 13-inch MBP retina display, Steve Ballmer claims to compete with Apple everywhere, Marisa Mayer leaves Google to head Yahoo!, and Microsoft and NBC split after 16 years on MSNBC joint venture.
All this and much, much more in Episode 84: iPhone Bar Hopping.
- Happy Thanksgiving
- All I want for Christmas is a real Apple Server
- iPhone, Quit Tracking Me!
- MacBook with A10X: WWDC 2016
- For Christmas Tim Cook Deserves a Lump of Coal
- The Myth that is 4K, and Why Apple TV Doesn't Need It
- Apple's Notebook Lineup Still a Mess
- How Apple Beats Tesla – And Everyone Else
- Apple TV $40 Network Bundle Is No Deal
- Saying YES, the Apple Way