Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about Bob Mansfield leaving Apple, Microsoft's proposed $40 Windows 8 upgrade pricing and why that makes their hardware partners mad, HP thinking about joining the Android train, the new iOS Podcast app, Modbook (it's baaack), Amazon 3D Mapping, new iPad with new screen, and Light Bright by Hasbro.
All this and much, much more in Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad.
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines