Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about Bob Mansfield leaving Apple, Microsoft's proposed $40 Windows 8 upgrade pricing and why that makes their hardware partners mad, HP thinking about joining the Android train, the new iOS Podcast app, Modbook (it's baaack), Amazon 3D Mapping, new iPad with new screen, and Light Bright by Hasbro.
All this and much, much more in Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad.
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You
- Strong Sales For Apple Watch Series 2
- Samsung Getting Destroyed By Airlines
- October Special Event Anticipation
- Apple's Innovation – Calm Before The Storm?
- Why Worry About North Korea, Nukes and EMP Blasts, When We have Samsung?!
- The Two Best Ways To Buy An iPhone 7 From Apple
- Apple's Sneak Attack In Ditching Analog Audio
- Pre Apple Special Event Predictions
- Why Tim Cook's Apple Supports Clinton