Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about Bob Mansfield leaving Apple, Microsoft's proposed $40 Windows 8 upgrade pricing and why that makes their hardware partners mad, HP thinking about joining the Android train, the new iOS Podcast app, Modbook (it's baaack), Amazon 3D Mapping, new iPad with new screen, and Light Bright by Hasbro.
All this and much, much more in Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad.
- Time for new Apple Displays
- Updated Mac Pro's at Apple October Special Event?
- Amazon Flinches: Fear of the all new Apple TV on full display
- Apple TV: What we don't know
- Apple's App stores need to think more like Google Search
- Waiting for iPhone 6s - Gate
- iPhone 6s - 3D Touch is more than a gimmick
- Details of Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program
- Apple's $32 a month iPhone plan is shaking the industry to its core
- What's next for iPhone 7?