Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about Bob Mansfield leaving Apple, Microsoft's proposed $40 Windows 8 upgrade pricing and why that makes their hardware partners mad, HP thinking about joining the Android train, the new iOS Podcast app, Modbook (it's baaack), Amazon 3D Mapping, new iPad with new screen, and Light Bright by Hasbro.
All this and much, much more in Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad.
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?
- An Apple Special Event in November?