Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad: Mark, Karl and Werner talk about Bob Mansfield leaving Apple, Microsoft's proposed $40 Windows 8 upgrade pricing and why that makes their hardware partners mad, HP thinking about joining the Android train, the new iOS Podcast app, Modbook (it's baaack), Amazon 3D Mapping, new iPad with new screen, and Light Bright by Hasbro.
All this and much, much more in Episode 83: Light Bright for iPad.
- 3 Must Have Features for a New Apple TV
- Anticipation Builds for WWDC 2015
- My Next Apple Purchase – Won't Be An Apple Product
- Is iPhone 7 going OLED?
- Apple TV Subscription Service: $20 I'm in – $30 probably not – $40 or higher forget it
- Ford: SYNC to stay in poll position, not CarPlay
- Love it or hate it, Apple Watch is only the beginning
- WWDC 2015: OS X Must Have Improvements
- AAPL Stock to $150 by October 2015?
- Apple Watch bands as iconic as the iPod ear buds