With Safari 6, Apple combined the address bar and search engine box. While some may dislike this, most will like this change in time. With one keyboard shortcut (Command + L), users can enter the internet address or search the internet. Safari only has three options for a search engine, but there are many other search engines on the internet. Now, users do have other options.
AnySearch is a free plugin for Safari what allows the users to change their search engine. It comes with many different search engines built-in, but users can change it to whatever they want in the custom search engine section.
Google does not have a monopoly on internet search. There are many great search engines out there other an Google Search and Bing. With AnySearch, users can now access those engines through the unified search box in Safari 6.
- What hints are hiding within Apple's September 9 special event invitation?
- Can Apple TV be a Game Changer without Games?
- September 9 Special Event: Apple TV Will Steal The Show
- Is 2017 the Year of the Apple Car?
- Tim Cook makes radical statement – Apple stock bounces back
- The State of Apple in Brazil
- Is a price increase coming for the new Apple TV?
- Biggest feature for the highly anticipated Apple TV
- Is the lack of an Apple TV Streaming service Apple's fault?
- OS X Yosemite gets a fifth revision