With Safari 6, Apple combined the address bar and search engine box. While some may dislike this, most will like this change in time. With one keyboard shortcut (Command + L), users can enter the internet address or search the internet. Safari only has three options for a search engine, but there are many other search engines on the internet. Now, users do have other options.
AnySearch is a free plugin for Safari what allows the users to change their search engine. It comes with many different search engines built-in, but users can change it to whatever they want in the custom search engine section.
Google does not have a monopoly on internet search. There are many great search engines out there other an Google Search and Bing. With AnySearch, users can now access those engines through the unified search box in Safari 6.
- Why Worry About North Korea, Nukes and EMP Blasts, When We have Samsung?!
- The Two Best Ways To Buy An iPhone 7 From Apple
- Apple's Sneak Attack In Ditching Analog Audio
- Pre Apple Special Event Predictions
- Why Tim Cook's Apple Supports Clinton
- Apple Watch - A Nice Touch
- Should iPad Pro Be Counted As A Mac?
- Apple Store or Apple Museum?
- Here comes á la carte programming – without Apple
- Warren's War on Apple, Means a War Against Herself