With Safari 6, Apple combined the address bar and search engine box. While some may dislike this, most will like this change in time. With one keyboard shortcut (Command + L), users can enter the internet address or search the internet. Safari only has three options for a search engine, but there are many other search engines on the internet. Now, users do have other options.
AnySearch is a free plugin for Safari what allows the users to change their search engine. It comes with many different search engines built-in, but users can change it to whatever they want in the custom search engine section.
Google does not have a monopoly on internet search. There are many great search engines out there other an Google Search and Bing. With AnySearch, users can now access those engines through the unified search box in Safari 6.
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines
- Apple Watch FUD Hits Record Levels
- Why Microsoft continues its assault on Apple
- New MacBook fast as latest Intel Core i5 MacBook Air?