Google Search is the most popular search engine on the Internet today. It is also the default search engine for most browsers except for Internet Explorer. Google has a good search engine, but its corporate practices may leave users on edge. Since they offer everything for free, they make money by selling the information they collect about their users. If that feels like an invasion of privacy, there are alternatives.
With Google's privacy practices becoming more of a concern, people are looking for an alternative to Google search. DuckDuckGo is the first search engine that gives users a real alternative. They have added a number of extra goodies to make it a great search engine. Check it out at DuckDuckGo.com.
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!