Google Search is the most popular search engine on the Internet today. It is also the default search engine for most browsers except for Internet Explorer. Google has a good search engine, but its corporate practices may leave users on edge. Since they offer everything for free, they make money by selling the information they collect about their users. If that feels like an invasion of privacy, there are alternatives.
With Google's privacy practices becoming more of a concern, people are looking for an alternative to Google search. DuckDuckGo is the first search engine that gives users a real alternative. They have added a number of extra goodies to make it a great search engine. Check it out at DuckDuckGo.com.
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits
- Apple, Boeing and Low Earth Orbit Nirvana
- First Presentation in Steve Jobs Theater: iPhone's 10th Anniversary Special Event
- A Complete Car Offering From Apple Is In The Works
- Apple's New 10.5-inch iPad Pro Begins Shipping
- The Rebirth of Mac: Apple Listening to Customers or Responding to iPad's Missteps?
- Finder FINALLY Arrives in iOS 11
- iPhone 8, Home Button and the Amazing OLED Display
- iPhone 8's Killer Feature – AirPods