Google Search is the most popular search engine on the Internet today. It is also the default search engine for most browsers except for Internet Explorer. Google has a good search engine, but its corporate practices may leave users on edge. Since they offer everything for free, they make money by selling the information they collect about their users. If that feels like an invasion of privacy, there are alternatives.
With Google's privacy practices becoming more of a concern, people are looking for an alternative to Google search. DuckDuckGo is the first search engine that gives users a real alternative. They have added a number of extra goodies to make it a great search engine. Check it out at DuckDuckGo.com.
- Why Tim Cook's Apple Supports Clinton
- Apple Watch - A Nice Touch
- Should iPad Pro Be Counted As A Mac?
- Apple Store or Apple Museum?
- Here comes á la carte programming – without Apple
- Warren's War on Apple, Means a War Against Herself
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?