I was in the Portland, OR area the other day and at a local high-end mall. Microsoft is advertising anywhere they can these days. One place they picked was this escalator in the mall. Along the sides of the escalator the glass is covered in pink and baby blue. It says "Surface. Exclusively at Microsoft retail stores." Strange. There's only an Apple Store at this mall, no Microsoft store.
However, what was truly funny is how this made for a great Microsoft metaphor: Surface takes you down, down, down and then ends in needing repair. Typical Microsoft I would say.
Oh yeah, this video was captured using an iPhone 5 — of course! (amazing the bright Surface colors didn't damage my lens)
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple Special Event Invitations Sent
- Mercedes-Benz CEO: Clueless About Apple
- Apple Car: The Experience
- Apple MacBook Air Update
- Podcast Episode 108: Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Apple Car
- Steve Jobs: Visionary – Tim Cook: Wicked Smart
- Apple Car Should Have Detroit Shuddering in Absolute Fear
- Is TV too Small for Apple?
- A Car Would Make Apple a Brand Super-Giant
- Apple Special Event Announcement sent tomorrow