I was in the Portland, OR area the other day and at a local high-end mall. Microsoft is advertising anywhere they can these days. One place they picked was this escalator in the mall. Along the sides of the escalator the glass is covered in pink and baby blue. It says "Surface. Exclusively at Microsoft retail stores." Strange. There's only an Apple Store at this mall, no Microsoft store.
However, what was truly funny is how this made for a great Microsoft metaphor: Surface takes you down, down, down and then ends in needing repair. Typical Microsoft I would say.
Oh yeah, this video was captured using an iPhone 5 — of course! (amazing the bright Surface colors didn't damage my lens)
- Three Mystery Programs Burying Apple
- WWDC's Missing Hardware Signals a Fall Tsunami
- Decoding Apple's WWDC 2016 Press Invitation
- Has Apple Lost Its Way?
- Why Apple Should Bundle Wireless Beats "EarPods" with iPhone 7
- iPhone SE is Apple's Trojan Horse
- OS X - Active or Inactive?
- Apple's Mac lineup in languishing – Is a massive re-invention near?
- MotorTrend Got One thing Right About Apple Car – Maybe
- Apple's Target is Set – Tesla's Model 3