I was in the Portland, OR area the other day and at a local high-end mall. Microsoft is advertising anywhere they can these days. One place they picked was this escalator in the mall. Along the sides of the escalator the glass is covered in pink and baby blue. It says "Surface. Exclusively at Microsoft retail stores." Strange. There's only an Apple Store at this mall, no Microsoft store.
However, what was truly funny is how this made for a great Microsoft metaphor: Surface takes you down, down, down and then ends in needing repair. Typical Microsoft I would say.
Oh yeah, this video was captured using an iPhone 5 — of course! (amazing the bright Surface colors didn't damage my lens)
- Mythical AirPods Arriving Soon?
- Design Your Own Apple Watch Face App
- Should Apple's Board Search for New Leadership?
- Where Does Apple Go To Grow?
- Merry Christmas from T-GAAP
- If you think AirPods Are Ugly It's Time You Take Another Look
- Record Sales For Surface? Seriously?
- MacBook Pro: Great Features, Expensive
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations