It's a shame to even provide a link to John Koetsier's article, especially after watching the video. The video is of Jim Cramer, a guest on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street," sarcastically explains how Apple can do nothing right, and that the company is in a tailspin. Cramer goes on to explain how Tim Cook should simply come out at Apple's next special event and declare their next product a loser. "Apple is becoming the JC Penny of tech!" Cramer sarcastically exclaimed.
But this was clearly lost on poor John Koetsier. Either John Koetsier:
A) Does not understand what sarcasm is, and cannot read body language.
B) Did not watch Jim Cramer in the video and wrote a sloppy piece of journalism, therefore completely missing Cramer's point.
Jim Cramer was not claiming that he believes Apple is in a tailspin, or that the company is the JC Penny of tech. Instead, Cramer was sarcastically pointing out that analysts are piling on an otherwise stellar company.
So John you win the Les Nessman Bonehead Journalist Award of the Day for no doubt, not doing your job, while leading thousands of people astray as to what Jim Cramer was conveying. Good job! You da-Man!
John is now part of our illustrious club of journalists that don't know how to do their job.
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!