It's a shame to even provide a link to John Koetsier's article, especially after watching the video. The video is of Jim Cramer, a guest on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street," sarcastically explains how Apple can do nothing right, and that the company is in a tailspin. Cramer goes on to explain how Tim Cook should simply come out at Apple's next special event and declare their next product a loser. "Apple is becoming the JC Penny of tech!" Cramer sarcastically exclaimed.
But this was clearly lost on poor John Koetsier. Either John Koetsier:
A) Does not understand what sarcasm is, and cannot read body language.
B) Did not watch Jim Cramer in the video and wrote a sloppy piece of journalism, therefore completely missing Cramer's point.
Jim Cramer was not claiming that he believes Apple is in a tailspin, or that the company is the JC Penny of tech. Instead, Cramer was sarcastically pointing out that analysts are piling on an otherwise stellar company.
So John you win the Les Nessman Bonehead Journalist Award of the Day for no doubt, not doing your job, while leading thousands of people astray as to what Jim Cramer was conveying. Good job! You da-Man!
John is now part of our illustrious club of journalists that don't know how to do their job.
- Apple Special Event: Something More Than Apple Watch?
- Wozniak Gets It Wrong on Net Neutrality
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple Special Event Invitations Sent
- Mercedes-Benz CEO: Clueless About Apple
- Apple Car: The Experience
- Apple MacBook Air Update
- Podcast Episode 108: Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Apple Car
- Steve Jobs: Visionary – Tim Cook: Wicked Smart
- Apple Car Should Have Detroit Shuddering in Absolute Fear
- Is TV too Small for Apple?