WWDC 2013 is going live! As in Apple will be streaming the event live via their home page and Apple TV. Thus, T-GAAP will be bringing a recap of the show this evening, so stay tuned.
- Apple website link
- Apple TV link... Well, there is no such thing per se, so just turn on your Apple TV and in the bottom right of the home screen, there is a WWDC icon. Click on that and you are ready to go (and so are we). Images of Apple TV's WWDC link below.
- IBM and Apple: Absent at Wimbledon
- Will Apple TV ever become a true cord cutting solution?
- Apple Conducts Marketing Research on Macs
- OS X El Capitan - Like Getting A New Mac
- Could Tim Cook Change Apple's Privacy Policies?
- Apple Watch vs. Fitbit
- New Apple management took center stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Watch: Market Acceptance Will Take Time
- Apple's new MacBook, the blueprint for a 12" iPad
- WWDC 15: OS X El Capitan - 3 Best Features