WWDC 2013 is going live! As in Apple will be streaming the event live via their home page and Apple TV. Thus, T-GAAP will be bringing a recap of the show this evening, so stay tuned.
- Apple website link
- Apple TV link... Well, there is no such thing per se, so just turn on your Apple TV and in the bottom right of the home screen, there is a WWDC icon. Click on that and you are ready to go (and so are we). Images of Apple TV's WWDC link below.
- OS X - Active or Inactive?
- Apple's Mac lineup in languishing – Is a massive re-invention near?
- MotorTrend Got One thing Right About Apple Car – Maybe
- Apple's Target is Set – Tesla's Model 3
- Apple's Once Cutting Edge Mac Pro Tower Now Following Habits Of Old
- iPad Pro - The Missing Keyboard Button
- Who Will Buy Apple's New 9.7" iPad Pro?
- What Apple Didn't Say...
- Has An All New Apple Watch Been Delayed?
- No Way! Did DigiTimes Get New MacBook Rumor Right?!