WWDC 2013 is going live! As in Apple will be streaming the event live via their home page and Apple TV. Thus, T-GAAP will be bringing a recap of the show this evening, so stay tuned.
- Apple website link
- Apple TV link... Well, there is no such thing per se, so just turn on your Apple TV and in the bottom right of the home screen, there is a WWDC icon. Click on that and you are ready to go (and so are we). Images of Apple TV's WWDC link below.
- Updated Mac Pro's at Apple October Special Event?
- Amazon Flinches: Fear of the all new Apple TV on full display
- Apple TV: What we don't know
- Apple's App stores need to think more like Google Search
- Waiting for iPhone 6s - Gate
- iPhone 6s - 3D Touch is more than a gimmick
- Details of Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program
- Apple's $32 a month iPhone plan is shaking the industry to its core
- What's next for iPhone 7?
- How Apple Should Realign Their MacBook/Air/Pro Line-Up