WWDC 2013 is going live! As in Apple will be streaming the event live via their home page and Apple TV. Thus, T-GAAP will be bringing a recap of the show this evening, so stay tuned.
- Apple website link
- Apple TV link... Well, there is no such thing per se, so just turn on your Apple TV and in the bottom right of the home screen, there is a WWDC icon. Click on that and you are ready to go (and so are we). Images of Apple TV's WWDC link below.
- An Apple Special Event in November?
- Google's Newest Pixel 2 Phones, Their Worst Ever?
- Best Thing About the MacBook Pro is...
- Tech Journalist's Apple TV 4K Hypocrisy On Full Display
- What Is The Difference Between iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X?
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits