ZBrush by Pixologic is one of the best 3D sculpting applications. It is a professional application that costs $600. Many of the 3D characters seen in today’s movies and TV shows are made with ZBrush. ZBrush allows users to sculpt in a 3D space by pushing in or pulling out on an object with brushes starting from a sphere or plane.
For the non-professional, $600 is too much to pay for this kind of software, especially if they don’t know how to use it. Pixologic came up with a great solution to introduce people to 3D sculpting, so new users can learn how to sculpt without having to pay $600 or pirate it.
Sculptris is Pixologic’s free version of ZBrush. Many of the ZBrush’s features are not included in Sculptris. It is a full working piece of software that allows new users and hobbyists to play around and learn the 3D sculpting environment. With Sculptris, users can sculpt, paint and export objects in OBJ format. For those looking at getting into 3D sculpting, Sculptris is one of the best options available, and it is free. Check it out.
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!