ZBrush by Pixologic is one of the best 3D sculpting applications. It is a professional application that costs $600. Many of the 3D characters seen in today’s movies and TV shows are made with ZBrush. ZBrush allows users to sculpt in a 3D space by pushing in or pulling out on an object with brushes starting from a sphere or plane.
For the non-professional, $600 is too much to pay for this kind of software, especially if they don’t know how to use it. Pixologic came up with a great solution to introduce people to 3D sculpting, so new users can learn how to sculpt without having to pay $600 or pirate it.
Sculptris is Pixologic’s free version of ZBrush. Many of the ZBrush’s features are not included in Sculptris. It is a full working piece of software that allows new users and hobbyists to play around and learn the 3D sculpting environment. With Sculptris, users can sculpt, paint and export objects in OBJ format. For those looking at getting into 3D sculpting, Sculptris is one of the best options available, and it is free. Check it out.
- Stop the Insanity! Did Apple's iPhones Sales Really Fall Last Quarter?!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?