The rumors are out that the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C are coming out on September 10. Most information is only mentioning iPhones, but there is likely to be more hardware than just iPhones being released.
So far, all six generations of the iPod Touch have been released in the beginning of September. There are no indications that Apple will change this release cycle this year. The rumors may only include the iPhone because it is the most popular product to write about. Though the iPod Touch is not Apple’s most popular product, it is still a key product in Apple’s lineup. Apple still needs to update this product annually like they do with their iPhones.
The rumors of new iPhones being released on September 10 are coming from multiple sources, which indicates it is likely to be true. These rumors don’t include the iPod Touch, but Apple thrives on scale and common component us, which both the iPod Touch and iPhone have in spades. Look for Apple to update its small iOS lineup in September.
- Is Apple TV dead or is it just the beginning?
- Intel – Your Days with Apple are Numbered
- Apple Watch: The Ultimate iPhone Accessory
- Apple Servers: Why It Still Makes Sense
- Why I'm buying the new MacBook
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear, Part 2
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear
- Apple Watch Edition Needs Celebrity Sponsors
- Lack of ports on the new MacBook? No problem for those living in 2015
- Where does the MacBook Air go now?