Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest. Wow, are you in for a real treat. 35 minutes of hilarity coupled with need-to-know information make this podcast a must. On this episode you'll learn about:
- The difference between Russell Johnson (the Professor on Gilligan’s Island), Russell Wilson (NFL Quarterback), Russell Westbrook (NBA Superstar) and Karl Johnson (T-GAAP Co-Founder)
- China Mobile Launches in China: Mobs for iPhone. What does Gene “no lines” Munster have to say about this?
- Google Buys Nest for $3.2 billion: How intrusive can this become?
- Android vs iPhone: NPD - Apple 42% in US - Samsung 25%.
- Who is Microsoft’s next CEO? Jay Leno is available? So is Russell Johnson… so is Ron Johnson.
- iOS 7.1 to get revamped look and feel. Duller icons, rounded icons, etc…
- Is Apple bringing an A8 dual/quad core laptop to market? iOS with Finder?
All this and much, much more in Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest
- Does a 12-inch iPad Pro make sense?
- 2015: Is Cook The Right Man For Apple?
- Apple TV to be Apple's hero in 2015
- Wall Street to Apple: It isn't how well you are doing, it's how well you are doing compared to our fantasy world
- Apple's Q3 2015 conference call – What will Tim Cook and Luca Maestri have in store?
- Affinity Photo Better Than Pixelmator? No Contest
- Three Keys to Apple TV Dominating the Market this Fall
- Formal FTC investigation into Apple Music would be baseless
- Yawn - Galaxy S6 Generates No New Customers
- Happy 4th of July