Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest. Wow, are you in for a real treat. 35 minutes of hilarity coupled with need-to-know information make this podcast a must. On this episode you'll learn about:
- The difference between Russell Johnson (the Professor on Gilligan’s Island), Russell Wilson (NFL Quarterback), Russell Westbrook (NBA Superstar) and Karl Johnson (T-GAAP Co-Founder)
- China Mobile Launches in China: Mobs for iPhone. What does Gene “no lines” Munster have to say about this?
- Google Buys Nest for $3.2 billion: How intrusive can this become?
- Android vs iPhone: NPD - Apple 42% in US - Samsung 25%.
- Who is Microsoft’s next CEO? Jay Leno is available? So is Russell Johnson… so is Ron Johnson.
- iOS 7.1 to get revamped look and feel. Duller icons, rounded icons, etc…
- Is Apple bringing an A8 dual/quad core laptop to market? iOS with Finder?
All this and much, much more in Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest
- OS X - Active or Inactive?
- Apple's Mac lineup in languishing – Is a massive re-invention near?
- MotorTrend Got One thing Right About Apple Car – Maybe
- Apple's Target is Set – Tesla's Model 3
- Apple's Once Cutting Edge Mac Pro Tower Now Following Habits Of Old
- iPad Pro - The Missing Keyboard Button
- Who Will Buy Apple's New 9.7" iPad Pro?
- What Apple Didn't Say...
- Has An All New Apple Watch Been Delayed?
- No Way! Did DigiTimes Get New MacBook Rumor Right?!