Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest. Wow, are you in for a real treat. 35 minutes of hilarity coupled with need-to-know information make this podcast a must. On this episode you'll learn about:
- The difference between Russell Johnson (the Professor on Gilligan’s Island), Russell Wilson (NFL Quarterback), Russell Westbrook (NBA Superstar) and Karl Johnson (T-GAAP Co-Founder)
- China Mobile Launches in China: Mobs for iPhone. What does Gene “no lines” Munster have to say about this?
- Google Buys Nest for $3.2 billion: How intrusive can this become?
- Android vs iPhone: NPD - Apple 42% in US - Samsung 25%.
- Who is Microsoft’s next CEO? Jay Leno is available? So is Russell Johnson… so is Ron Johnson.
- iOS 7.1 to get revamped look and feel. Duller icons, rounded icons, etc…
- Is Apple bringing an A8 dual/quad core laptop to market? iOS with Finder?
All this and much, much more in Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest
- Netflix: Is It Worth It Anymore?
- Apple Set To Blow Away December's Quarterly Expectations
- Will a President Trump or Clinton Help Apple The Most?
- Back to Steve Jobs 4-Quadrant Mac Approach
- Apple Just Made Notebook Touch Screens Stupid
- Samsung Note 7 Owners Were Loyal To Samsung, Not Android
- Apple's Desktop Macs Are In Trouble
- Windows Users Rejoice! Microsoft Has Now Become Apple!
- Apple's "Hello Again" October Event - All About Mac
- Don't Let Mansfield Fool You