Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest. Wow, are you in for a real treat. 35 minutes of hilarity coupled with need-to-know information make this podcast a must. On this episode you'll learn about:
- The difference between Russell Johnson (the Professor on Gilligan’s Island), Russell Wilson (NFL Quarterback), Russell Westbrook (NBA Superstar) and Karl Johnson (T-GAAP Co-Founder)
- China Mobile Launches in China: Mobs for iPhone. What does Gene “no lines” Munster have to say about this?
- Google Buys Nest for $3.2 billion: How intrusive can this become?
- Android vs iPhone: NPD - Apple 42% in US - Samsung 25%.
- Who is Microsoft’s next CEO? Jay Leno is available? So is Russell Johnson… so is Ron Johnson.
- iOS 7.1 to get revamped look and feel. Duller icons, rounded icons, etc…
- Is Apple bringing an A8 dual/quad core laptop to market? iOS with Finder?
All this and much, much more in Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest
- Happy Thanksgiving
- All I want for Christmas is a real Apple Server
- iPhone, Quit Tracking Me!
- MacBook with A10X: WWDC 2016
- For Christmas Tim Cook Deserves a Lump of Coal
- The Myth that is 4K, and Why Apple TV Doesn't Need It
- Apple's Notebook Lineup Still a Mess
- How Apple Beats Tesla – And Everyone Else
- Apple TV $40 Network Bundle Is No Deal
- Saying YES, the Apple Way