Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest. Wow, are you in for a real treat. 35 minutes of hilarity coupled with need-to-know information make this podcast a must. On this episode you'll learn about:
- The difference between Russell Johnson (the Professor on Gilligan’s Island), Russell Wilson (NFL Quarterback), Russell Westbrook (NBA Superstar) and Karl Johnson (T-GAAP Co-Founder)
- China Mobile Launches in China: Mobs for iPhone. What does Gene “no lines” Munster have to say about this?
- Google Buys Nest for $3.2 billion: How intrusive can this become?
- Android vs iPhone: NPD - Apple 42% in US - Samsung 25%.
- Who is Microsoft’s next CEO? Jay Leno is available? So is Russell Johnson… so is Ron Johnson.
- iOS 7.1 to get revamped look and feel. Duller icons, rounded icons, etc…
- Is Apple bringing an A8 dual/quad core laptop to market? iOS with Finder?
All this and much, much more in Episode 102: Heads Up (Beep Beep) Fire In The Nest
- Can Apple TV be a Game Changer without Games?
- September 9 Special Event: Apple TV Will Steal The Show
- Is 2017 the Year of the Apple Car?
- Tim Cook makes radical statement – Apple stock bounces back
- The State of Apple in Brazil
- Is a price increase coming for the new Apple TV?
- Biggest feature for the highly anticipated Apple TV
- Is the lack of an Apple TV Streaming service Apple's fault?
- OS X Yosemite gets a fifth revision
- Apple Readies Retail Locations for Apple Car