Podcast Episode 103: DarkFinity. It’s your lucky day. The next hour and a half is arguably one of the best tech/entertainment podcasts ever produced. Yes it’s that good. Trust us. Now sit back, relax and begin to absorb the following knowledge and wisdom from our sages:
Comcast to buy Time Warner Cable…
- Bloomberg says NEW Apple TV to be announced in April - launch late-fall…
- Mac at 30 years old: What’s next.
- iWatch, not just a txt msg device. Health industry
- AT&T and Apple - Charging twice for data? Net Neutrality dead… Carriers about to kill internet competition?
- IDC critical of Apple due to Apple not selling sub $200 smartphones that don’t make any money, for the sake of market share…?
- New M$ CEO: Satya Nadella - Online Services Division
- Gates: Spends first day back at Microsoft trying to install and update PC to Windows 8.1
- Paul Thurrot: “Windows 8 is a disaster. Period.”
- Apple Mac Pro ship dates slip to mid-April. Huge demand.
- Apple to release bezzel-less 4.7” iPhone 6 and 5.5” Phablet? According to the Korea Herald.
All this and much, much more in Podcast Episode 103: DarkFinity
- Special Event in March?
- Will Apple Ever Update its Mac Hardware?
- Apple: Free market excellence or something else?
- Elon Musk's Truth About Apple
- Should Apple make a CloudBook for the Educational Market?
- Minor Improvements to OS X Spotlight Would Make a Major Difference
- Is DuckDuckGo set for an Apple buy-out?
- Is 2016 The Year For Apple Watch Success?
- How Apple can take advantage of Traditional Network Television's decline
- Happy New Year!