Podcast Episode 103: DarkFinity. It’s your lucky day. The next hour and a half is arguably one of the best tech/entertainment podcasts ever produced. Yes it’s that good. Trust us. Now sit back, relax and begin to absorb the following knowledge and wisdom from our sages:
Comcast to buy Time Warner Cable…
- Bloomberg says NEW Apple TV to be announced in April - launch late-fall…
- Mac at 30 years old: What’s next.
- iWatch, not just a txt msg device. Health industry
- AT&T and Apple - Charging twice for data? Net Neutrality dead… Carriers about to kill internet competition?
- IDC critical of Apple due to Apple not selling sub $200 smartphones that don’t make any money, for the sake of market share…?
- New M$ CEO: Satya Nadella - Online Services Division
- Gates: Spends first day back at Microsoft trying to install and update PC to Windows 8.1
- Paul Thurrot: “Windows 8 is a disaster. Period.”
- Apple Mac Pro ship dates slip to mid-April. Huge demand.
- Apple to release bezzel-less 4.7” iPhone 6 and 5.5” Phablet? According to the Korea Herald.
All this and much, much more in Podcast Episode 103: DarkFinity
- Is Microsoft Selling Apple Macs?
- CarPlay's Emerging Dominance
- Is the 12-inch iPad an Absurd Idea?
- Improving Apple TV’s User Experience (UX)
- Apple Special Event In February
- Is Apple’s Software Getting Better or Worse?
- Apple is racing towards making iPhone the new digital lifestyle hub
- Name of OS X 10.11
- Apple TV And The Home Network: Will Anyone Really Care?
- 12-inch iPad Air, or 12-inch MacBook – Which Will It Be?