Podcast Episode 104: Alien Abduction and the Missing iPad 2. We may still be searching for missing Malaysian Flight 370, but don't forget iPad 2's went missing this week as well.
Fear not. T-GAAP hosts Mark, Karl and Werner have all the important Apple News & Analysis in this week's podcast:
- iOS 7.1: Reflections
- Tim Cook lashes out a Yakari Kane’s book “Haunted Empire”
- iPhone 5C 8GB - Offers only 2.96GB less storage out of the box than Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Sold only in UK, France, Austria, Australia and China.
- Apple resurrects 4th Gen iPad, retires 2nd Gen for $399
- Office for iPad arriving next week? M$ stock reaches highest levels since 2000 on iPad Office anticipation.
- Amazon about to launch AppleTV competitor to developers. Launch imminent!
- Rumorville: Apple’s CM Pegatron to ramp production of iPhone 6 in 2Q… When in 2Q? Launch in July? Whaaaa?
All this and much, much more in Podcast Episode 104: Alien Abduction and the Missing iPad 2.
- Tim Cook's Apple - Full Steam Ahead
- Is Microsoft Selling Apple Macs?
- CarPlay's Emerging Dominance
- Is the 12-inch iPad an Absurd Idea?
- Improving Apple TV’s User Experience (UX)
- Apple Special Event In February
- Is Apple’s Software Getting Better or Worse?
- Apple is racing towards making iPhone the new digital lifestyle hub
- Name of OS X 10.11
- Apple TV And The Home Network: Will Anyone Really Care?