Podcast Episode 104: Alien Abduction and the Missing iPad 2. We may still be searching for missing Malaysian Flight 370, but don't forget iPad 2's went missing this week as well.
Fear not. T-GAAP hosts Mark, Karl and Werner have all the important Apple News & Analysis in this week's podcast:
- iOS 7.1: Reflections
- Tim Cook lashes out a Yakari Kane’s book “Haunted Empire”
- iPhone 5C 8GB - Offers only 2.96GB less storage out of the box than Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Sold only in UK, France, Austria, Australia and China.
- Apple resurrects 4th Gen iPad, retires 2nd Gen for $399
- Office for iPad arriving next week? M$ stock reaches highest levels since 2000 on iPad Office anticipation.
- Amazon about to launch AppleTV competitor to developers. Launch imminent!
- Rumorville: Apple’s CM Pegatron to ramp production of iPhone 6 in 2Q… When in 2Q? Launch in July? Whaaaa?
All this and much, much more in Podcast Episode 104: Alien Abduction and the Missing iPad 2.
- New MacBook continues to see shipping delays – Intel to blame?
- Apple Watch Launch: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Crickets...
- Mismanaged Expectations: Apple Watch, MacBook
- Angela - Apple Store Lines are a Good for Apple
- Over / Under: Angela Ahrendts out by June?
- New MacBook Still Vaporware, But High In Demand
- Apple Watch: My try-on customer experience
- Apple MacBook: Failure to Launch
- Apple Watch: Stores shrouded in black – Appointment System Goes Down
- Apple's strategy to eliminate tomorrow's Apple Watch lines