Podcast Episode 104: Alien Abduction and the Missing iPad 2. We may still be searching for missing Malaysian Flight 370, but don't forget iPad 2's went missing this week as well.
Fear not. T-GAAP hosts Mark, Karl and Werner have all the important Apple News & Analysis in this week's podcast:
- iOS 7.1: Reflections
- Tim Cook lashes out a Yakari Kane’s book “Haunted Empire”
- iPhone 5C 8GB - Offers only 2.96GB less storage out of the box than Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Sold only in UK, France, Austria, Australia and China.
- Apple resurrects 4th Gen iPad, retires 2nd Gen for $399
- Office for iPad arriving next week? M$ stock reaches highest levels since 2000 on iPad Office anticipation.
- Amazon about to launch AppleTV competitor to developers. Launch imminent!
- Rumorville: Apple’s CM Pegatron to ramp production of iPhone 6 in 2Q… When in 2Q? Launch in July? Whaaaa?
All this and much, much more in Podcast Episode 104: Alien Abduction and the Missing iPad 2.
- Happy Thanksgiving
- All I want for Christmas is a real Apple Server
- iPhone, Quit Tracking Me!
- MacBook with A10X: WWDC 2016
- For Christmas Tim Cook Deserves a Lump of Coal
- The Myth that is 4K, and Why Apple TV Doesn't Need It
- Apple's Notebook Lineup Still a Mess
- How Apple Beats Tesla – And Everyone Else
- Apple TV $40 Network Bundle Is No Deal
- Saying YES, the Apple Way