Podcast Episode 105: Snap Crack, Pop. They say distance makes the heart grown fond. Whether true or not we’re back and smarter, funnier and just more right than ever before. You can’t afford to miss this latest installment of a T-GAAP podcast. Episode 105 covers:
- New iMac: At $1099, with 1.4GHz iCore 5: Why the downgrade and speed
- New iPods: New lower price points, 16GB model start at $199, then $249 and $349
- Amazon Fire Phone: A redskined Samsung S4? Really, but why bring this out? How will Amazon sell this compared to its other fire branded devices?
- ARM partnering with AMD for a x86 processor. What does this mean for Apple?
- WWDC: Mark, Karl and Werner’s best of WWDC, iOS 8 and Yosemete
- Beats Audio: Where is the win for Apple?
All these questions answered and much, much more in Podcast Episode 105: Snap Crackle, Pop.
- Is Apple TV dead or is it just the beginning?
- Intel – Your Days with Apple are Numbered
- Apple Watch: The Ultimate iPhone Accessory
- Apple Servers: Why It Still Makes Sense
- Why I'm buying the new MacBook
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear, Part 2
- 10 Apple Watch Technologies that Crush Android Wear
- Apple Watch Edition Needs Celebrity Sponsors
- Lack of ports on the new MacBook? No problem for those living in 2015
- Where does the MacBook Air go now?