Podcast Episode 105: Snap Crack, Pop. They say distance makes the heart grown fond. Whether true or not we’re back and smarter, funnier and just more right than ever before. You can’t afford to miss this latest installment of a T-GAAP podcast. Episode 105 covers:
- New iMac: At $1099, with 1.4GHz iCore 5: Why the downgrade and speed
- New iPods: New lower price points, 16GB model start at $199, then $249 and $349
- Amazon Fire Phone: A redskined Samsung S4? Really, but why bring this out? How will Amazon sell this compared to its other fire branded devices?
- ARM partnering with AMD for a x86 processor. What does this mean for Apple?
- WWDC: Mark, Karl and Werner’s best of WWDC, iOS 8 and Yosemete
- Beats Audio: Where is the win for Apple?
All these questions answered and much, much more in Podcast Episode 105: Snap Crackle, Pop.
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits
- Apple, Boeing and Low Earth Orbit Nirvana
- First Presentation in Steve Jobs Theater: iPhone's 10th Anniversary Special Event
- A Complete Car Offering From Apple Is In The Works
- Apple's New 10.5-inch iPad Pro Begins Shipping
- The Rebirth of Mac: Apple Listening to Customers or Responding to iPad's Missteps?