Podcast Episode 105: Snap Crack, Pop. They say distance makes the heart grown fond. Whether true or not we’re back and smarter, funnier and just more right than ever before. You can’t afford to miss this latest installment of a T-GAAP podcast. Episode 105 covers:
- New iMac: At $1099, with 1.4GHz iCore 5: Why the downgrade and speed
- New iPods: New lower price points, 16GB model start at $199, then $249 and $349
- Amazon Fire Phone: A redskined Samsung S4? Really, but why bring this out? How will Amazon sell this compared to its other fire branded devices?
- ARM partnering with AMD for a x86 processor. What does this mean for Apple?
- WWDC: Mark, Karl and Werner’s best of WWDC, iOS 8 and Yosemete
- Beats Audio: Where is the win for Apple?
All these questions answered and much, much more in Podcast Episode 105: Snap Crackle, Pop.
- My Next Apple Purchase – Won't Be An Apple Product
- Is iPhone 7 going OLED?
- Apple TV Subscription Service: $20 I'm in – $30 probably not – $40 or higher forget it
- Ford: SYNC to stay in poll position, not CarPlay
- Love it or hate it, Apple Watch is only the beginning
- WWDC 2015: OS X Must Have Improvements
- AAPL Stock to $150 by October 2015?
- Apple Watch bands as iconic as the iPod ear buds
- Chicks Dig iPhone 6 Plus
- MacBook Review: Week One