Spring is upon us, and that means one thing — WWDC 2015 is just around the corner. Kicking off the conference will be Tim Cook’s keynote event, which is one of the most highly anticipated in many years. Many rumors and speculators have been clogging the internet as to what the keynote will reveal.
We have complied a list of such possibilities with percentages of each item coming true or not:
|Prediction||Likely to come true|
|iOS 9 Preview||100%|
|OS 10.11 Preview||95%|
|New Apple TV||75%|
|Apple TV SDK||75%|
|Apple TV Service||55%|
|Beats/iTunes Streaming Service||30%|
|iMac and Mac Mini Update||25%|
|Mac Pro Update||10%|
Beyond revealing the latest iOS and OS X updates, which is fundamental to the developers who attend WWDC, the most highly anticipated announcements surround Apple TV. New hardware, an Apple-based network bundle, gaming and apps all appear highly likely to arrive at the conference. A new form of music service may arrive, but with summer kicking into high-gear, a fall launch of a new streaming music service makes the most sense, and it does not highly involve developers.
We’re also curious what you’ve heard and read about the June Keynote. Be sure to let us know in the comments section below, or if you wish to remain anonymous, use our contact form.
- Why iPad Pro is a long ways off from replacing MacBooks
- Apple's MacBook Lineup Is More Confusing Than Ever
- Apple's quiet but steady improvements to the butterfly keyboard
- Stop the Insanity! Did Apple's iPhones Sales Really Fall Last Quarter?!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X