Costco and Apple haven't always seen eye to eye over the years. But under Tim Cook's leadership, Apple's reach at Costco has slowly improved. This Christmas represents Apple's largest reach to Costco's faithful in years.
Costco is fortifying their warehouses with a large Apple kiosk, which essentially contains every major Apple product, the Mac being the only exclusion. Apple's 9.7" iPad, 10.1" and 12.7" iPad Pro, both sizes of Apple Watch Series 3, and Apple TV 4K are all available at Costco.
Some products, such as Apple Watch Series 3 42mm, are not yet stocked, but should be available within the next few days. If you have a Costco membership and are looking for some solid prices on Apple's iOS-based gear, Costco may be getting more of your holiday money this season.
- Why iPad Pro is a long ways off from replacing MacBooks
- Apple's MacBook Lineup Is More Confusing Than Ever
- Apple's quiet but steady improvements to the butterfly keyboard
- Stop the Insanity! Did Apple's iPhones Sales Really Fall Last Quarter?!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X