Apple's all-new 10.5-inch iPad Pro's are being prepared for shipping. According to this information (see below), the new iPad Pro's will ship on Monday, arriving by Next Day Shipping to customers on Tuesday, June 13.
NOTE: AppleCare for iPad runs $99 and not only extends the warranty to 2 years, but now includes two (2) customer incidents for damage. A $45 fee may be applied by Apple upon the repair, but $144 for a new iPad Pro (Apple usually replaces iPad's rather than repair them) that can cost over $1,000, yah, this is an AppleCare that looks more than worth it!
- Stop The Fake News! iPhone X's OLED Display Is NOT Just Like Any Other Samsung Offering
- iPhone X: Android Publications Can't Get Enough Of It
- Apple Gears Up at Costco, Just In Time For Christmas
- NY Times David Pogue Gets Why Apple TV 4K is the Best Streaming Box On The Market
- iPhone X: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Absolutely The Best Feature Change In iPhone X
- Apple Gets the Millennial and Journalists Don't Like It
- Apple's Best Hidden Talent Resides Within Their Silicon Team
- Is Intel's Reign Almost Over?
- An Apple Special Event in November?