Apple's all-new 10.5-inch iPad Pro's are being prepared for shipping. According to this information (see below), the new iPad Pro's will ship on Monday, arriving by Next Day Shipping to customers on Tuesday, June 13.
NOTE: AppleCare for iPad runs $99 and not only extends the warranty to 2 years, but now includes two (2) customer incidents for damage. A $45 fee may be applied by Apple upon the repair, but $144 for a new iPad Pro (Apple usually replaces iPad's rather than repair them) that can cost over $1,000, yah, this is an AppleCare that looks more than worth it!
- Apple, Boeing and Low Earth Orbit Nirvana
- First Presentation in Steve Jobs Theater: iPhone's 10th Anniversary Special Event
- A Complete Car Offering From Apple Is In The Works
- Apple's New 10.5-inch iPad Pro Begins Shipping
- The Rebirth of Mac: Apple Listening to Customers or Responding to iPad's Missteps?
- Finder FINALLY Arrives in iOS 11
- iPhone 8, Home Button and the Amazing OLED Display
- iPhone 8's Killer Feature – AirPods
- You Started With A FitBit, But You'll End With An Apple Watch and AirPods
- iPhone 8 Roundup – From Rumors To Reality