Apple's all-new 10.5-inch iPad Pro's are being prepared for shipping. According to this information (see below), the new iPad Pro's will ship on Monday, arriving by Next Day Shipping to customers on Tuesday, June 13.
NOTE: AppleCare for iPad runs $99 and not only extends the warranty to 2 years, but now includes two (2) customer incidents for damage. A $45 fee may be applied by Apple upon the repair, but $144 for a new iPad Pro (Apple usually replaces iPad's rather than repair them) that can cost over $1,000, yah, this is an AppleCare that looks more than worth it!
- An Apple Special Event in November?
- Google's Newest Pixel 2 Phones, Their Worst Ever?
- Best Thing About the MacBook Pro is...
- Tech Journalist's Apple TV 4K Hypocrisy On Full Display
- What Is The Difference Between iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X?
- If you haven't ordered your iPhone 8 yet, odds are it's because you are holding out for iPhone X
- Moving to an iPhone from an Android device could cause some real problems – like not having any.
- Apple's Silent iPhone 8 Price Increase
- iPhone 8 for $1,400? Not Even Close
- Apple's New ARKit and Virtual Reality – The Next Level Awaits